April Jones abduction

Started by Cold tea, October 03, 2012, 10:05:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cold tea

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-19810907

This is absolutely heart wrenching, I have a 6 year old daughter and I dread to think what the poor family of April are going through - you have to pray the poor girl is alive.  I hope and pray this turns out well.

mylestheslasher

Is there any chance that one of these horror stories could end with a happy ending? Like you I've a 5 year old and this type of thing fills me with rage. Hurting a child crosses a line in my view and the cops should be pulling out his finger nails to get him talking.

tommysmith

With the search going on along that river all day it is not a good sign  :(

Square Ball

Terrible indeed. Please god that this does end happily, but as TS said its not good when the police are searching the river, and the guy who has been arrested was wearing water proof trousers, could be coincidental but only time will tell.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Lecale2

Shocking stuff altogether. Hope it ends well but not looking good.

orangeman

This really is nightmare stuff.

Hope the child turns up safe and well.

Shamrock Shore

These things rarely end well. If not sign after 24 hours then the odds are slim.

No punishment would be suitable enough for anyone that could harm a child in my opinion.

Shamrock Shore

Sorry HS what I meant was that no punishment would be harsh enough but I guess you gathered that.

screenmachine

Was there a suggestion earlier in the week that the man who has been arrested had some previous history with similar offences? The police seemed to know who they were after anyway.

It begs the question about why these men are allowed to walk the streets unmonitored with paedophiles being relocated into communities and the locals not being made aware. These hoors should be walking round with bells around their necks, not being hidden in the community.

To go slightly off topic, reading the case of Jill Meagher earlier in the week where the rapist/murderer had something like 8 previous counts of rape on his rap sheet. At what point do you say, right that's enough he's not getting out. Personally, I'd have a one strike and you're out law, or in rather and not getting out. If you can rape anyone or molest a child once, that's in you for life and no prison sentence will reform you!
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: screenmachine on October 03, 2012, 09:47:26 PM
Was there a suggestion earlier in the week that the man who has been arrested had some previous history with similar offences? The police seemed to know who they were after anyway.

It begs the question about why these men are allowed to walk the streets unmonitored with paedophiles being relocated into communities and the locals not being made aware. These hoors should be walking round with bells around their necks, not being hidden in the community.

To go slightly off topic, reading the case of Jill Meagher earlier in the week where the rapist/murderer had something like 8 previous counts of rape on his rap sheet. At what point do you say, right that's enough he's not getting out. Personally, I'd have a one strike and you're out law, or in rather and not getting out. If you can rape anyone or molest a child once, that's in you for life and no prison sentence will reform you!
All a bit black and white screen. A given on the child part* but what about some fella stitched up by a woman which seems to happen a fair deal.However if you are a repeat offender then you are a danger to society.

*I would go further and put a bullet in the back of their head.

stew

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 03, 2012, 10:26:10 PM

All a bit black and white screen. A given on the child part* but what about some fella stitched up by a woman which seems to happen a fair deal.However if you are a repeat offender then you are a danger to society.

The molesters of children in the city I live in have to register with the City as a sex offender, the neighbors of this scum are made aware of the fact that the scum is living in their area and the cops patrol those streets constantly, the sentences here are harsher but they do get out and get the opportunity to do this again.

Here is were I draw the line though, an underage boy was having sex with his underage girlfriend over a period of a year, her mother hated the kid and the day after he came of legal age she shopped him to the cops and he was arrested as a paedo, tried and convicted and is now a registered sex offender, to me that is fecking wrong and this poor bastard, now about 24 just got out and is a pariah, living among scum that are actually molesters, you would have thought someone along the line would have had the stones to say that this case was all wrong.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: stew on October 03, 2012, 10:55:50 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 03, 2012, 10:26:10 PM

The molesters of children in the city I live in have to register with the City as a sex offender, the neighbors of this scum are made aware of the fact that the scum is living in their area and the cops patrol those streets constantly, the sentences here are harsher but they do get out and get the opportunity to do this again.

Here is were I draw the line though, an underage boy was having sex with his underage girlfriend over a period of a year, her mother hated the kid and the day after he came of legal age she shopped him to the cops and he was arrested as a paedo, tried and convicted and is now a registered sex offender, to me that is fecking wrong and this poor b**tard, now about 24 just got out and is a pariah, living among scum that are actually molesters, you would have thought someone along the line would have had the stones to say that this case was all wrong.
There were 2 evil cnuts sent away fpr about 7 years each last week for dragging a 14 year old boy into a shopping centre toilets and raping him. Those fcukers should be made to dig their own grave, kneel down beside it and take a bullet in the back of the head. Waste of oxygen and the taxpayer has to pay to put them up at Her Majesty's Pleasure.

Minder

If only Longrunsthefox was still a board member.............
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Capt Pat

This man was a local? I assume people in the area knew who he was.

nrico2006

I always find it strange when you read the papers and see someone done for something and the person has 96 previous convictions.  Irrelevant of the crime, there should be a threshold whereby a repeat offender is shipped away for good.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'