The official Premier League 2018/19 Thread

Started by heganboy, July 03, 2018, 12:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Quote from: From the Bunker on April 23, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 23, 2019, 08:33:14 PM
Fastest ever Premier League goal tonight  (7 seconds)  https://streamable.com/1i6cj

Great to see Shane long get his mojo back! I even did not begrudge him scoring against Liverpool.
I did!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

From the Bunker

Quote from: laoislad on April 23, 2019, 09:31:06 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on April 23, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
Fastest ever Premier League goal tonight  (7 seconds)  https://streamable.com/1i6cj

Great to see Shane long get his mojo back! I even did not begrudge him scoring against Liverpool.
I did!

Ok, I did not begrudge him his goal at the end of the game!  ;)

BennyCake

7.69 seconds. It will be a Long time before that one is beaten.

Is that the door?

laoislad

The race for the 3th and 4th places is hilarious

Does any of them even want to finish Top 4?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

Spurs are safe, between Arsenal and Chelsea now..

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

J70

That Travers kid looked very good in goal for Bournemouth.

Sounded like a Dub in his interview.

Jell 0 Biafra

Didn't hear the interview, but he was excellent today.  Five or six top notch saves to keep Bournemouth in the game while they waited for Spurs to shoot themselves in the foot. Twice.

rodney trotter

He's from Maynooth. Ireland have a few good keepers coming through, Gavin Bazanu Ireland u17s is very good. Ex

Boycey

Quote from: rodney trotter on May 04, 2019, 03:55:03 PM
He's from Maynooth. Ireland have a few good keepers coming through, Gavin Bazanu Ireland u17s is very good. Ex

City paid half a million or something like that for him at 16?

imtommygunn

Palace and Cardiff not a bad game. Cardiff not very clinical though having a good bit of possession and a few chances. Pretty much illustrates why they're heading down.

Boycey

Just seen, well Twitter told me, Spurs have been beaten 13 times in the league this season and are still 3rd.. Fcukin hell  :o

Jell 0 Biafra

Well, today was a fun end to the "we can lose more than you" race for the top four.

Cunny Funt

Top 4 is good as done now with Spurs and Chelsea stumbling over the line.  Relegation places decided before the last game of the season.

The title race goes to the final day and its been the only bit of quality in mediocre league season. Outside of the top 2 the only sides i'd give a bit of credit too are small clubs like Bournemouth,Brighton,Burnley for staying up and Wolves for finishing in 7th.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Cunny Funt on May 05, 2019, 06:34:24 PM
Top 4 is good as done now with Spurs and Chelsea stumbling over the line.  Relegation places decided before the last game of the season.

The title race goes to the final day and its been the only bit of quality in mediocre league season. Outside of the top 2 the only sides i'd give a bit of credit too are small clubs like Bournemouth,Brighton,Burnley for staying up and Wolves for finishing in 7th.

I would add Watford to that group. Definitely punching above their weight

Cunny Funt

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on May 05, 2019, 06:38:09 PM
Quote from: Cunny Funt on May 05, 2019, 06:34:24 PM

I would add Watford to that group. Definitely punching above their weight

Forgot about Watford and they play a nice brand of football. Would be nice to see their hard work rewarded with a FA Cup final win.