Previous topic - Next topic

Hound

Quote from: Mayo4Sam14 on July 13, 2019, 07:28:01 PM
What's up with Rock on the bench again?
Methinks this will be last day Costello has his jersey

Hound

Quote from: Jayop on July 13, 2019, 07:30:23 PM
Greedy boy Hurley
O'Sullivan's excellent defending/positioning took out the pass option. Allowed him to shoot knowing Cluxton would be tough enough to beat from that angle. Maybe 50/50. Whereas if Cian went to Hurley, the pass inside would have been easy and 90% chance of goal

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Hound on July 13, 2019, 07:31:16 PM
Quote from: Mayo4Sam14 on July 13, 2019, 07:28:01 PM
What's up with Rock on the bench again?
Methinks this will be last day Costello has his jersey

Having a bit of a mare alright.

BennyCake

Quote from: Mayo4Sam14 on July 13, 2019, 07:31:04 PM
Has MDMA ever kicked a football? Not a criticism of him, very good player at what he does and obviously a basketball player, but I actually can't remember seeing him kick the ball.

He must've heard you

Hound

Has MDMA ever kicked a football? Not a criticism of him, very good player at what he does and obviously a basketball player, but I actually can't remember seeing him kick the ball.
Maybe go to the other thread and ask the morons who go on about the games development funding making Dublin senior footballers the best in the land. I'm sure they have an answer (although it will be nonsense).

He does kick it the odd time ;)

GalwayBayBoy

Nice slam dunk into the net there.

BennyCake

Back to the fisting for MDMA

(Cue the rude jokes)

clarshack

Cork don't deserve to be 6 down here.

Hound

Slam Dunk!

Looking at the replay from behind the goals, the Cork midfielder was poor in not matching MDMA's run

thewobbler

Good game. The younger Dub players look quite ordinary when out under pressure. McCaffrey and Fenton class acts.

Cork are going full Mayo on it; even down to finding unusual ways to hand momentum back to the Dubs.

I expect cork will close the gap in the second half before Rock and McMenamin come in and close it out to double figures.

intoDwest

It's a shame there is only 30k at it to see the greate8GAA side in history. Why is their neutral game going to be played in HQ?

dublin7

Quote from: Hound on July 13, 2019, 06:57:28 PM
Quote from: themac_23 on July 13, 2019, 06:53:15 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on July 13, 2019, 06:50:49 PM
Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on July 13, 2019, 06:48:21 PM
Attendance looks....sparse.

Dublin fans are saving their money for the 5, 6 and 7 in a row finals! Brolly looking for the Hurling to save face with a double header.

Usually feel Brolly talks rubbish but he has a point with regards to the cork supporters being dragged to Dublin 2 days in a row, especially this evening for the footballers, a double header would have worked well I think
+1

I'm abroad and have been for a couple of weeks. Anyone know the story re the Dubs jersey ?
Dubs jersies sponsor are  a charity dubpin are associated with. Raffling/auctioning them for the charity next week

Mayo4Sam14

Quote from: intoDwest on July 13, 2019, 07:47:35 PM
It's a shame there is only 30k at it to see the greate8GAA side in history. Why is their neutral game going to be played in HQ?

Because it's not a neutral game, it's a croke park game.
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

From the Bunker

Quote from: Mayo4Sam14 on July 13, 2019, 07:51:44 PM
Quote from: intoDwest on July 13, 2019, 07:47:35 PM

Because it's not a neutral game, it's a croke park game.

Asking any other questions on this issue can be seen as mean spirited and divisive.

Mayo4Sam14

Imo this is a non issue that people like to whinge about an awful lot
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!