The Official Aston Villa supporters thread

Started by Doogie Browser, October 23, 2008, 10:40:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

?

Archie Mitchell

Some game.

Blackburn 2-0 up and Villa just scored. Level on aggregate now but Villa need a draw to go through.

tyroneboi

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on January 20, 2010, 08:16:49 PM
Some game.

Blackburn 2-0 up and Villa just scored. Level on aggregate now but Villa need a draw to go through.

Is it still the way that away goals dont count until after extra time?

Archie Mitchell

Yes. If it stays 2-1 to Blackburn on the night, will go to extra time. If it stays the same after extra time Blackburn will go through.

Archie Mitchell

2-2 now. Milner penalty. Samba sent off. Not even HT yet.

Declan

Archie Mitchell

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Declan

Quotecrazy game what odds on 5-5?

Getting closer 5-4 now

Declan

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Archie Mitchell

Well done Villa. Good to see Dunne get to a final. Pity it's with Villa and not possibly City.

loughshore lad

Great result for Villa, Dunne was as good a signing as there was in the premier league this season.

ross4life

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on January 20, 2010, 09:40:45 PM
Well done Villa. Good to see Dunne get to a final. Pity it's with Villa and not possibly City.

do i sense fear?

bigfrank

Final Sunday 28th February 2010 (Wembley Stadium)

Go on the villa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: ross4life on January 20, 2010, 09:44:48 PM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on January 20, 2010, 09:40:45 PM

do i sense fear?

No. City aren't in the final yet. They possibly can be in the final, hence why I included the word possibly.