The Official Aston Villa supporters thread

Started by Doogie Browser, October 23, 2008, 10:40:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

?

AFS

Quote from: EC Unique on December 29, 2012, 06:52:55 PM
Serious problems here. 15 goals conceded in 3 games must be a record!

Newcastle having a good go at that record.

Orior

They were still fit to beat Liverpool :-(
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ziggy90

Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

SHEEDY

is that the end for lambert? not looking good after that.
nil satis nisi optimum

Walter Cronc

Quote from: SHEEDY on January 22, 2013, 10:08:51 PM
is that the end for lambert? not looking good after that.

Not a Villa fan but think they should hold on to Lambert. They have shown glimpses of playing some great football. Hope for his sake they stay up. Huge club!

T Fearon

I'll bet Stephen Ireland wishes his granny had died yesterday  ;D

ziggy90

I wouldn't think so, The Vile have no shillings and I think the owner will stand by Lambert as he tries to bring the kids on. That being said the fans will be going ballistic and we all know what that can mean.Anyway, I for one one hope they keep hold of him, he can finish the job Special Agent Alex wasn't given quite enough time to do.

No shocks in the Capital one cup tonight. So much for "buy your half season ticket now to be sure of your wembley seat". ;D

deiseach

Quote from: Orior on December 29, 2012, 07:47:08 PM

They were still fit to beat Liverpool :-(

I remember reading this on the Guardian's website, published just after Villa had won at Anfield, and thinking "steady on, just because you've beaten Liverpool it doesn't make you world beaters". How's that League Cup run for you now?

imtommygunn

Ziggy90 why such disdain for Villa??

I'm not bothered too much about them but feel a bit sorry for Lambert. It's just odd to see someone from here with such a dislike... A brrumie ok.

ludermor

are you putting that questions to all the gimps on the liverpool/man utd threads as well?

imtommygunn

No, the main additions to this thread are Ziggy gloating...

T Fearon

My sympathy for Lambert is seriously diluted by the fact that he has rejected the notion of ever managing Celtic (and specifcally when his name was mentioned after both Strachan's and Mowbray's departures), in a manner which suggests that he feels the job is beneath him.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 23, 2013, 09:31:14 AM

I'm not bothered too much about them but feel a bit sorry for Lambert. It's just odd to see someone from here with such a dislike... A brrumie ok.
He lives in Birmingham and has for donkeys years I believe.

ziggy90

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 23, 2013, 04:08:37 PM

If you'd lived here for "donkey's years and had to listen to the shite myself and my fellow BCFC (note the same initials as Bradford's  ;D) supporters have had to endure you might begin to understand my hatred disdain for the "Historians"  :P.

Btw why feel sorry for Lambert? He fcukded off and left a club where he was appreciated, and for what end? To line his already bulging pockets. The man didn't even congratulate Bradford on their "historic" achievment. Classless, just like the Vile and their fans.

maddog

Quote from: ziggy90 on January 23, 2013, 08:27:35 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 23, 2013, 04:08:37 PM

If you'd lived here for "donkey's years

http://saveyourassrescue.org/donkey.html

It's a lot longer than that.