Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stillsenior

She only had enough water for one and was focusing on the injured player and she wasn't going to give it to anybody else

The Trap

I have been told that Cookstown v stewartstown is on before clonoe v coalisland in edendork. It will be the weekend after tyrone game if they win and 2 weeks after if they lose. Don't know what happens if it's a draw.
Has anyone anything concrete on championship fixtures? Would be nice to have a bit of notice!

Club Rossa

Senior and intermediate  championship fixtures were sent to the clubs today.

Club Rossa

Heard a few saying that if clubs don't have 5 league games played before the first round they can request a postponement.

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: stillsenior on May 05, 2015, 07:29:58 PM
She only had enough water for one and was focusing on the injured player and she wasn't going to give it to anybody else

LOL 😂😂😂

Norf Tyrone

Tyrone Senior & Intermediate Championship

If Tyrone Progress to USFC Round 2

Date Venue Time Fixture

Friday 22nd May Killyclogher
6.45pm Loughmacrory V Kildress

8.15pm Rock V Gortin

Saturday 23rd May Galbally
5pm Derrytresk V Pomeroy

6.30pm Greencastle V Eglish

Sunday 24th May Dungannon
2pm Moortown V Edendork

3.30pm Moy V Donaghmore

Dunmoyle
6.15pm Derrylaughan V Aghyaran

7.45pm Dromore V Ardboe

Friday 29th May Pomeroy
6.45pm Killeeshil V Galbally

8.15pm Omagh V Carrickmore

Saturday 30th May Loughmacrory 5pm Urney V Eskra

6.30pm Dungannon V Trillick

Sunday 31st May Edendork
2pm Cookstown V Stewartstown

3.30pm Clonoe V Coalisland

Carrickmore
6pm Strabane V Augher

7.30pm Errigal Ciaran V Killyclogher
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

tyroneboi

The Trap

The Bearded One

I don't think junior championship starts until August.

Does anyone know if there will be division 3 league games over these weekends or can we assume it will grind to a halt?
It is what it is. Presumably.

ose 14

the said lady was also pushed and her bag thrown back over her head to the sideline despite the fact that she was asked by the money team on te ardboe sideline to attend a blood injury to gavin teague as the bout sorry game was about to commence. ardboe only had enough money for the derryman the sandwiches and nothing left for the medical care. the same girl im sure can look after herself and the player in question big kylie was probably asking her where she got her blouse as there both the same size.

Club Rossa

Tell me OSE, were you as aggressive in Ardboe last Sunday as you are on your keyboard or did you fill the togs like the rest of your mates??

Legoman5

Love this Omagh/ Ardboe agro! But Ardboe def won the battle this time round as the score line reflected it!!
Any word on any new call ups to the senior set up as in any U21s? Heard Tyrone have been short in numbers for mid week training games due to injuries etc and are guna bring in players so they cant play 15 aside matches..

Sunny Day

Heard the 2 Brennans and McGeary was called up. I know one of the Brennan lads were already there.  It would do no harm to have as many of the U21's there for training purposes, competeing and challenging for positions.  I wonder if Daniel McNulty got a call up?  Worth his place especially with his free kick accuracy. 

Whats the scenerio if the Tyrone and Donegal game is a draw?  Does the club championship go ahead only 1 week later than scheduled after the replay?

Can we pip this Donegal side in Ballybofey?  It is long overdue!

Omagh have Clonoe this weekend,  another massive 'battle' on their hands.  Cassidy will have noted the Ardbo strategy and I'm sure it will be another interesting tussle.  Every team will raise their game to the reigning County Champions,  its only natural.

Onthe40

Have Omagh lost a few players from last year? Heard of a few who have retired and a few have gone travelling..didnt recognise a few of their names in the report.. are this weekends games starred? if so then you cant read much into it if omagh have to field without 5-6 co men.