Running

Started by ONeill, June 09, 2009, 09:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

I've no love for Gatlin but Steve Cram's commentary towards him has been a disgrace for years, so in a kind of twisted way I'm delighted.

Minder

Quote from: gallsman on August 05, 2017, 09:56:15 PM
I've no love for Gatlin but Steve Cram's commentary towards him has been a disgrace for years, so in a kind of twisted way I'm delighted.

You would think he is a child rapist the way they are getting on
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Yeah they would sicken your hole!!! The amount of brits done over the years!! Regardless of that I wanted Bolt to win
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Wildweasel74

Gatlin came so late there and was picking up speed, am saying nothing, Age catches up with everybody and he been injured on and off from last year

gallsman

His ssshhh to the crowd booing him was magnificent.

Wildweasel74

Gatlin to me never should been allowed back but i didnt make the rules, but American gave it large to Ben Johnson for years, when even my sprint hero Lewis was on drugs too,

Fat Angry Motorist

Quote from: Minder on August 05, 2017, 09:57:22 PM

You would think he is a child rapist the way they are getting on

Or even worse, a cyclist holding up punt kick, Taylor or dclane
Give cyclists plenty of room.  It's the rules I tells ya!

imtommygunn

I would agree with this. Very selective memory boys like him as i say.

ballinaman

Quote from: SHEEDY on August 04, 2017, 09:53:51 PM
Some race in the world championships 10000metres. Mo farah put under serious pressure but pulled clear in home straight. Won in time of 26.49, drugs or no drugs that is some running.
All the drugs under the sun that chap is taking. Salazar has him sprinkling them on his corn flakes I reckon.
The day when he's caught will be a great day!

imtommygunn

Hard to see it happening now. Wonder what steve cram or paula radcliffe would say if it did happen!

Boycey

Jaysus you are a funny lot, it's alright that Gatlin won cause it pissed the Brits off..

Denn Forever

Feel sorry for Christian Coleman who came 2nd in the 100m Final.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Milltown Row2

Lads when running long distance at what stage do you take on drinks/gels/energy drinks or something else?? Been doing a few long longs and getting a bit wasted delirious at the end...
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

theskull1

Didnt realise you were refereeing intercounty matches ;D
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

imtommygunn

I would say about the 2 hour mark. If you need it way before then you probably aren't eating and/ or hydrating enough beforehand...