Quote from: mrdeeds on August 01, 2017, 12:49:07 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 01, 2017, 12:34:53 PM
Quote from: mrdeeds on August 01, 2017, 11:17:42 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 01, 2017, 12:02:10 AM
Quote from: mrdeeds on July 31, 2017, 11:45:58 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 31, 2017, 11:41:49 PM
Quote from: mrdeeds on July 31, 2017, 11:19:41 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 31, 2017, 10:49:31 PM
Yeah he's completely fake! Huge drug user who's never been caught (tested multiple times) but to the cynics guilty by whatever suits their needs

He's from a country that has one of the worst drug testing regimes. How many times did Lance pass drugs tests? It's like Mo Farrah saying he'll never fail a drug test rather than he never took drugs.

Every sport it is rampant. Tennis. Djokovic has took a break similar to Federer last year. Odds are that he'll come back and win a couple majors. Nothing suspicious.

Let him get caught first ffs! Stick to Bolt instead of the others that got caught.. should he be caught then fine, he'll be tarnished like the rest... I suppose to you any winners or top 20 in any sport is a cheat

If there's suspicion than yeah. 2012 London Olympics was a watershed moment where a large percentage of athletes are under suspicion and then you have Lord Coe implicit in it all.

So your suspicions are??

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-4742690/Was-London-2012-fact-dirtiest-Olympics-ever.html

Not just mine.

I scanned through that and not once did Bolt's name come up as a cheat, so is Bolt a cheat?

Between the 2007 World Championships and 2008 Olympics his 200 metres time improved by over 0.6 of a second. This was the days pre biological passport and Jamica doesn't do random drug tests. It would be naive to say he wasn't using performance enhancers.
Have you looked at his form when running pre-2008? Bolt's running form isn't great now but it was goddamn awful back then (head tilted back, swaying etc.). This, coupled with the fact he was still developing physically (he was only roughly 20 years old) and that he is a physical freak (with or without drugs) mean that the 0.6 second improvement was possible.

By the way, I don't know either way if he has taken drugs or not. I still think he is the fastest sprinter we have seen if everyone was clean though. 

mrdeeds

Quote from: oakleaflad on August 03, 2017, 08:29:31 PM
Yeah he's completely fake! Huge drug user who's never been caught (tested multiple times) but to the cynics guilty by whatever suits their needs

He's from a country that has one of the worst drug testing regimes. How many times did Lance pass drugs tests? It's like Mo Farrah saying he'll never fail a drug test rather than he never took drugs.

Every sport it is rampant. Tennis. Djokovic has took a break similar to Federer last year. Odds are that he'll come back and win a couple majors. Nothing suspicious.

Let him get caught first ffs! Stick to Bolt instead of the others that got caught.. should he be caught then fine, he'll be tarnished like the rest... I suppose to you any winners or top 20 in any sport is a cheat

If there's suspicion than yeah. 2012 London Olympics was a watershed moment where a large percentage of athletes are under suspicion and then you have Lord Coe implicit in it all.

So your suspicions are??

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-4742690/Was-London-2012-fact-dirtiest-Olympics-ever.html

Not just mine.

I scanned through that and not once did Bolt's name come up as a cheat, so is Bolt a cheat?

Between the 2007 World Championships and 2008 Olympics his 200 metres time improved by over 0.6 of a second. This was the days pre biological passport and Jamica doesn't do random drug tests. It would be naive to say he wasn't using performance enhancers.
Have you looked at his form when running pre-2008? Bolt's running form isn't great now but it was goddamn awful back then (head tilted back, swaying etc.). This, coupled with the fact he was still developing physically (he was only roughly 20 years old) and that he is a physical freak (with or without drugs) mean that the 0.6 second improvement was possible.

By the way, I don't know either way if he has taken drugs or not. I still think he is the fastest sprinter we have seen if everyone was clean though.

His back is half fecked too. Read his autobiography and he says he shouldn't be any good at 100 metres because he's too tall and his back issue and yet fastest ever.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: mrdeeds on August 03, 2017, 07:41:16 PM
https://amp.theguardian.com/sport/2017/aug/03/mo-farah-alberto-salazar-uk-athletics-unconcerned-london-2017

Neil Black could just look all athletes in the eye rather than ramdom drug testing.

You think Jonathan Edwards was taking drugs?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

mrdeeds

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 03, 2017, 08:39:54 PM
https://amp.theguardian.com/sport/2017/aug/03/mo-farah-alberto-salazar-uk-athletics-unconcerned-london-2017

Neil Black could just look all athletes in the eye rather than ramdom drug testing.

I don't know. There was no damning evidence against him. Lingford Christie was obviously so it's not a Russia only thing.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: mrdeeds on August 03, 2017, 09:58:30 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 03, 2017, 08:39:54 PM

I don't know. There was no damning evidence against him. Lingford Christie was obviously so it's not a Russia only thing.

Damning in your view seems to be world champions, or Olympic champions, you are picking And choosing now, be consistent at least

as for Christie he was done as far as I can remember
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

dec

So your suspicions are??

Not just mine.

He ran the 200m in 19.93 in 2004 as a 17 year old

Milltown Row2

Bolt was 15 and won the under 20 world championships I think, obviously drugged to the hilt......

Mayo4Sam

Watched an excellent Netflix's documentary called The Barkley Marathons, mad 100mile race in America, only 12 people have ever finished it. Could recommend it highly enough
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

SHEEDY

Some race in the world championships 10000metres. Mo farah put under serious pressure but pulled clear in home straight. Won in time of 26.49, drugs or no drugs that is some running.
nil satis nisi optimum

An Watcher

Was listening to a show during the week about his coach Salazar.  Openly admits to using banned substances on his sons to see how far he can push things before they fail a drugs test. 

Boycey

Hope Bolt wins this and gets the finale his career deserves...

imtommygunn

Me too. I think he is a one off and isn't juiced up while i think farah up to his neck in it.

Boycey

imtommygunn

Ai. The hypocrisy of the brits too. Banned for drugs so boo them. One of their darlings ohorugu missed her three drug tests which is in my view the same as being guilty and they get lauded. Hypocrites.

Capt Pat

Gatlin gets it. I never believed in Bolt anyway. Good riddance. :D