Running

Started by ONeill, June 09, 2009, 09:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: No1 on October 21, 2015, 09:27:29 PM
Walt and MR, I'm only seeing your posts now. Rinty ran 3:17, he was happy enough (believe it or not)!

MR, pace was steady enough and consistent until mile 21. After that it was up and down like a hoors knickers, it was just a matter of not walking and getting finished. Nothing enjoyable about the last 4 or 5 mile.

Delighted with the time but still never doing another one!

That would be me.. steady until that period then all tits up after that!!! managed 18 easy and felt grand but the final 8 miles is uncharted for me
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Walt Jabsco

Quote from: No1 on October 21, 2015, 09:27:29 PM
Walt and MR, I'm only seeing your posts now. Rinty ran 3:17, he was happy enough (believe it or not)!

MR, pace was steady enough and consistent until mile 21. After that it was up and down like a hoors knickers, it was just a matter of not walking and getting finished. Nothing enjoyable about the last 4 or 5 mile.

Delighted with the time but still never doing another one!

You done one but it will always be one more than me - I will never do a marathon  well on the road any way.
Did you enjoy the whole experience of the event or not
Rinty was flying What's next for him sub 3:00?

andoireabu

All the best to anyone running on Monday. Its tough going but the feeling crossing the line is magic.
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: andoireabu on October 24, 2015, 09:31:32 PM
All the best to anyone running on Monday. Its tough going but the feeling crossing the line is magic.

Yeah good luck lads... Weather seems good and not unusually hot so that will help ::)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

moysider

Can t believe its this time of year again. Heading to the Expo in a few mins. Good luck to anybody else crazy enough to be doin it ;D

laoislad

Quote from: moysider on October 25, 2015, 12:19:31 PM

Can t believe its this time of year again. Heading to the Expo in a few mins. Good luck to anybody else crazy enough to be doin it ;D
Best of luck moysider and bingo. Anyone else doing it from here? Is heffo doing it?
Can't believe its been a year since I did. I'll be out cheering you all on.
Hope the weather is more favourable for ye this year.

I see this is the last year it will be on a Monday with it being on a Sunday from 2016.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ballinaman

Good luck lads, it's a tough slog but it's some race, you earn everything you get.

heffo

I'm doing it folks, feet up now finally - ready for bed already!

Orior

I'll be watching it. There's a fair buzz about the place.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Bingo

Best of luck heffo and moysider. Hopefully the wind isnt as bad as reported or somehow blows behind us for the 26miles!

Heading up early am with a few from Blayney in cling Mrs Bingo doing her first and the brother who had a disaster two years ago and is back for revenge on DCM. He only told mammy bingo that he was doing it yesterday and she been lighting candles since.

See ye all on the other side.

BenDover

are ye able to track the progress of the runners this morning? Have the bro and gf home from Switzerland to do it.

laoislad

Quote from: BenDover on October 26, 2015, 08:25:09 AM
are ye able to track the progress of the runners this morning? Have the bro and gf home from Switzerland to do it.
http://track.rtrt.me/e/TDL-DUBLINM-2015#/tracker.
Just enter their name or bib number.

BenDover

Quote from: laoislad on October 26, 2015, 08:32:25 AM
Quote from: BenDover on October 26, 2015, 08:25:09 AM
http://track.rtrt.me/e/TDL-DUBLINM-2015#/tracker.
Just enter their name or bib number.
Good man LL this is excellent

laoislad

Bingo through 10k in 46mins

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on October 26, 2015, 09:55:28 AM
Bingo through 10k in 46mins

46!!!! Feck that is pacy enough