Running

Started by ONeill, June 09, 2009, 09:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bingo

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 21, 2015, 01:49:19 PM
Lads was it not widely forecast that it was to pish for most of Sunday? #amateurhour  :D

Not by my accu weather app that is genuinely spot. Checked before I left the house, chance of a shower round 5pm it said. Took the risk and a light jacket.  >:(

Bingo

Quote from: laoislad on September 21, 2015, 03:34:55 PM
Lads was it not widely forecast that it was to pish for most of Sunday? #amateurhour  :D
Yep they were giving that rain all week for Sunday  ;D

Best of luck at weekend Bingo. Is there anywhere we can track you like you can in the Dublin marathon?

Cheers LL (apart from  the weather, why didn't you tell me, could have sworn I seen you coming out of the hill yesterday in your Dub jersey, singing Molly Malone  ;) )

I think you can track runners alright but its through their App, which is free. Paris was the same and seems to be the way they doing it now rather than online.

AZOffaly

yr.no is the man for weather.

Boycey

Quote from: Bingo on September 21, 2015, 04:01:34 PM

Not by my accu weather app that is genuinely spot. Checked before I left the house, chance of a shower round 5pm it said. Took the risk and a light jacket.  >:(

My Weather Channel App knew the score, 80% chance of rain from 2PM on. Mind you I still watched the game in my shirt sleeves ;-)#softseats

laoislad

Quote from: Bingo on September 21, 2015, 04:03:57 PM

Best of luck at weekend Bingo. Is there anywhere we can track you like you can in the Dublin marathon?

Cheers LL (apart from  the weather, why didn't you tell me, could have sworn I seen you coming out of the hill yesterday in your Dub jersey, singing Molly Malone  ;) )

I think you can track runners alright but its through their App, which is free. Paris was the same and seems to be the way they doing it now rather than online.
Yeah that was me alright, I'm the guy painted all in blue.Sure if you can't bate them you may as well join them.
Alive, alive oh.....!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Bingo

Quote from: Boycey on September 21, 2015, 04:07:40 PM
Quote from: Bingo on September 21, 2015, 04:01:34 PM

My Weather Channel App knew the score, 80% chance of rain from 2PM on. Mind you I still watched the game in my shirt sleeves ;-)#softseats

You could have told me.  ;) Four rows back and I'd have been eating ice cream. #fineline

magpie seanie

I walked over from Quinns about 2pm and it wasn't raining. I was expecting rain but not a deluge.

ballinaman

Quote from: laoislad on September 21, 2015, 04:13:27 PM
Quote from: Bingo on September 21, 2015, 04:03:57 PM

Yeah that was me alright, I'm the guy painted all in blue.Sure if you can't bate them you may as well join them.
Alive, alive oh.....!
Dya see that fella again with the his 2 kids with blue paint and plastic ponchos yesterday..tantamount to child abuse going out in that weather like that!

Great running by taker yer points and CD, fair play!

Good man Bingo, you're in good nick and the immune system should hold up after yesterday.  This week will drag no doubt for ya!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnneycool on September 21, 2015, 02:24:35 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 19, 2015, 05:32:04 PM
PB today at my local parkrun... Haven't ran in a while at any races and was just going to pace my daughter round but she brought her friend and I was never going to run with the wife.. I put her off  :-\

So I went at it, perfect conditions today no real breeze temperature hood bit overcast... Parkruns can be so competitive at the front and fun at the back ... I'm in Between one or two runners running my pace the better ones ahead and I'm never catching them ... 180 runners came in at 32 and first in my age category!! With a whopping one second better off from my previous best time at that course!!

MR2,
   What's the youngest age of a child you can take to run the 5K at these events?

As tommy said under 11's must be arms length but 11 up are fine on their own
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

CD

Good luck Bingo! Hope that cold has stayed at bay!
Who's a bit of a moaning Michael tonight!

Bingo

Weather watch

http://www.yr.no/place/Germany/Berlin/Berlin/long.html

Not too bad at all but could change and get warm/sunny in later part of race.

Cold watch

Nothing to report.

:)

Bingo

Weather Watch

http://www.yr.no/place/Germany/Berlin/Berlin/hour_by_hour.html

If it can hold like that I'd be delighted. Bit more cloud cover now than last few days will keep the sun away and the temp down. No wind. Last few days it had shown a bit more sun and higher temps.

Cold watch.

Dodged the bullet I think  :P Odd sniffle but nothing to report.

Week flew in and hard to beat a busy week at work to pass the time. Kids to be dropped to Nanny's this evening, bag to be packed (checklist is prepared) and an early night to catch some sleep before an early start tomorrow.

Only downer is that I will be missing the quarter final of the championship tomorrow, so be clued to twitter tomorrow for that.

Heres hoping for a successful weekend all round!

take_yer_points

Quote from: Bingo on September 25, 2015, 10:59:16 AM
Weather Watch

If it can hold like that I'd be delighted. Bit more cloud cover now than last few days will keep the sun away and the temp down. No wind. Last few days it had shown a bit more sun and higher temps.

Cold watch.

Week flew in and hard to beat a busy week at work to pass the time. Kids to be dropped to Nanny's this evening, bag to be packed (checklist is prepared) and an early night to catch some sleep before an early start tomorrow.

Only downer is that I will be missing the quarter final of the championship tomorrow, so be clued to twitter tomorrow for that.

All the best, enjoy it! Looking forward to the report on Monday or Tuesday

laoislad

Quote from: take_yer_points on September 25, 2015, 12:34:43 PM
Quote from: Bingo on September 25, 2015, 10:59:16 AM
Weather Watch

Cold watch.

All the best, enjoy it! Looking forward to the report on Monday or Tuesday
+1
Best of luck Bingo.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

magpie seanie