Savage stuff for a man on one wing.

Congrats BM.

Hear hear. Great run.
MWWSI 2017

JimStynes

Quote from: Bingo on April 21, 2014, 08:05:45 PM

Savage stuff for a man on one wing.

Congrats BM.

Unreal. That's sum going! Fair play to him, he'll be a sore man tomorrow!!

imtommygunn

Good man bm. Respectable time under any circumstances never mind struggling with injury. I am guessing your , well close to anyway,negative split will probably mean your injury didn't implode so hopefully you'll be back to fitness in no time.

laoislad

Great stuff ballinaman.  Delighted for you.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

the Deel Rover

Fair play to you ballinaman unreal achievement and a savage time to boot. Enjoy the pints in Boston well deserved.
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Tony Baloney

Quote from: the Deel Rover on April 21, 2014, 08:46:16 PM
Fair play to you ballinaman unreal achievement and a savage time to boot. Enjoy the pints in Boston well deserved.
+1.

magpie seanie

Inspirational stuff Ballinaman. Just brilliant.

ballinaman

Cheers lads. Delighted. Calf in ribbons from 9 miles onwards but difene, stubbornness, running all through my left leg and the support got me home.
Incredible atmosphere..leg is in bits now but nothing a month on the beer won't cure!

JimStynes

Quote from: ballinaman on April 21, 2014, 10:14:50 PM
Cheers lads. Delighted. Calf in ribbons from 9 miles onwards but difene, stubbornness, running all through my left leg and the support got me home.
Incredible atmosphere..leg is in bits now but nothing a month on the beer won't cure!

Great stuff! I'm sure you're aching now. What was the weather like?

imtommygunn

For anyone interested london marathon ballot opens today. Always put myself in just to see. Open to anyone.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 22, 2014, 10:25:16 AM
For anyone interested london marathon ballot opens today. Always put myself in just to see. Open to anyone.

Tommy on holidays internet not great can you post link straight to it please?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Forget that tommy. I see online application is closed lol. Ah well ...
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Shut already? Crap. Odds are slim anyway but sure worth a punt.

Milltown Row2

Running for charity is option but must raise a fair bit id say to get accepted