Sam Maguire Group 2 - Galway, Armagh, Tyrone, Westmeath

Started by GAABoardMod5, May 23, 2023, 08:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

An Watcher

seafoid

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

balladmaker

Hopefully that hits home for Rian, getting involved too often caught up with him.  Not only did the sending off forfeit the Tyrone game, it could go a long way to greatly shortening Armagh's season.  Yes, Rian get's extra attention each game, he needs to rise above that.

Wildweasel74

Lad causes half the shit himself, he shouldering Glass and Lynch after the ulster final parade. And always stuck in any mishaps.

rrhf

Quote from: balladmaker on June 15, 2023, 12:54:34 AM
Hopefully that hits home for Rian, getting involved too often caught up with him.  Not only did the sending off forfeit the Tyrone game, it could go a long way to greatly shortening Armagh's season.  Yes, Rian get's extra attention each game, he needs to rise above that.
I think Riain gives the extra attention to others. Fabricated nonsense from the Armagh corner over this. Riain is not a victim here.  He is the agressor and has a history. Still a good player and will be a great player when he learns discipline but the real problem Armagh have is that they dont seem to know where or how to use him.

seafoid

Quote from: balladmaker on June 15, 2023, 12:54:34 AM
Rian na ndeoir. The trace of tears

lurganblue

No idea why Armagh appealed and no idea why they asked to move the game to Croke Park. Two silly decisions in my book.

Rian deserves his ban.  Will he learn from it? I'd doubt that in the short term anyway.

rrhf

Quote from: lurganblue on June 15, 2023, 10:51:02 AM
No idea why Armagh appealed and no idea why they asked to move the game to Croke Park. Two silly decisions in my book.

Rian deserves his ban.  Will he learn from it? I'd doubt that in the short term anyway.
Fair Play. Hes a potentially great player but I feel he would be wasted as Armagh's Michael Murphy postion.  Donegal through away the last 5 years on that move.