European Leagues.

Started by laoislad, August 11, 2012, 10:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnycool

Quote from: Turf on April 10, 2024, 02:49:32 PMSure Munich should have had a penalty for handball that Arsenal fans don't seem to be talking about!

They bloody well should have, the ref's balls disappeared inside him right there and then.

As for the Saka incident what should be galling most Arsenal fans is that he could have easily rounded Neurer and put the ball in the net, but chose to throw the leg out at Neurer.

Why look for the penalty when you've a gaping goal in front of you?

lurganblue

Some poor enough results for the English sides last night that wont help the hunt for the 5th CL spot.  Villa the only team with a win, and by the looks of it they'll have a very difficult trip to France.  How Watkins doesnt get a penalty awarded I'll never know.

93-DY-SAM

Liverpool shit the nest last night. Are the wheels all about to fall off?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: 93-DY-SAM on April 12, 2024, 09:01:11 AMLiverpool shit the nest last night. Are the wheels all about to fall off?

I wouldn't think so, Atalanta gave a blueprint on a method of beating Liverpool but ypu'd need certain players and different factors to apply that.

Atalanta were not impressive though but just took the opportunities that Liverpool coughed up

I expect Palace to get thumped at the weekend and the banners will be the edge that wins it! Who knew?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

statto

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 12, 2024, 09:06:12 AM
Quote from: 93-DY-SAM on April 12, 2024, 09:01:11 AMLiverpool shit the nest last night. Are the wheels all about to fall off?

I wouldn't think so, Atalanta gave a blueprint on a method of beating Liverpool but ypu'd need certain players and different factors to apply that.

Atalanta were not impressive though but just took the opportunities that Liverpool coughed up

I expect Palace to get thumped at the weekend and the banners will be the edge that wins it! Who knew?
Atalanta first team to win at Anfield in 14 months and they weren't impressive?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: statto on April 12, 2024, 09:23:25 AM

Not really, Liverpool coughed up to clangers from the keeper and got caught out from losing position a few times, very unlike Liverpool, but hey if you think they were impressive that's ok
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

jcpen

They were very impressive I thought, stopped Liverpool playing their game. Fully deserved win and could have won by more, excellent performance from them I thought.
Still think Liverpool could win the tie but only because it's Liverpool and they've done it before.
This is one of my 3 usernames.

SouthOfThe Bann

Some comments a bit disrespecting towards Atalanta here.

This is a side which have hit close to 100 goals in Serie A just a couple of seasons ago. Something unheard of in the league. Hit over 90 another season.

Not going as well as they were but Gasperini is a top class coach.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: SouthOfThe Bann on April 12, 2024, 10:39:55 AMSome comments a bit disrespecting towards Atalanta here.

This is a side which have hit close to 100 goals in Serie A just a couple of seasons ago. Something unheard of in the league. Hit over 90 another season.

Should Klopp have given them some more respect then?

statto

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 12, 2024, 09:34:45 AM

Not really, Liverpool coughed up to clangers from the keeper and got caught out from losing position a few times, very unlike Liverpool, but hey if you think they were impressive that's ok
Liverpool have scored a ridiculous amount of goals this season so to keep a clean sheet alone is impressive never mind scoring three goals.

statto

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 12, 2024, 10:41:36 AM
Quote from: SouthOfThe Bann on April 12, 2024, 10:39:55 AMSome comments a bit disrespecting towards Atalanta here.

Should Klopp have given them some more respect then?
He should have three changes in back 4 and 6 overall wasn't required.

jcpen

Bayer Leverkusen have been crowned Bundesliga Champions for the first time in their history.

J70

Quote from: jcpen on April 14, 2024, 06:26:45 PMBayer Leverkusen have been crowned Bundesliga Champions for the first time in their history.

So only eleven in a row for Bayern then.

jcpen

Quote from: J70 on April 14, 2024, 06:30:14 PM
Quote from: jcpen on April 14, 2024, 06:26:45 PMBayer Leverkusen have been crowned Bundesliga Champions for the first time in their history.

So only eleven in a row for Bayern then.
Poor Harry went there for an easy league title.

HiMucker