Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saffrongael

All three have "resigned" (sacked i would say)

Is there a high paying community post Elisha can slide into in Derry ? She has been an absolute liability for SF
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Will it ever end

Walter Cronc

Glad to see that mouth piece McCallion gone. How SF let some of these clowns anywhere near the public is beyond me.

Saffrongael

Quote from: Will it ever end on October 29, 2020, 03:27:25 PM
That's some response by Sinn Fein!

Yep I was pleasantly surprised, not often you see that in the 6 counties
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Applesisapples

Quote from: Will it ever end on October 29, 2020, 03:27:25 PM
That's some response by Sinn Fein!
This is the correct response by SF and a welcome change, it will be interesting to see if legal action continues against Nolan. The party is claiming that McHugh had ordered repayment. If there is correspondence proving that he did so earlier this year Nolan could be in difficulty. good to see the back of McCallion though.

RedHand88

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

What did I tell yous all months ago about her.
Tip of the iceberg. Like the Mafia in Derry City. Not republicans at all.  The big prize for Mary Lou is Dublin , she couldn't let this slide. I don't know why they should be applauded as every big party in ROI have sacked people recently.

Rossfan

Will she resign her Seanad seat?
They're unlikely to win a by election.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Will it ever end

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: Rossfan on October 29, 2020, 03:52:29 PM
Will she resign her Seanad seat?
They're unlikely to win a by election.

Has done.

delgany

Mc Callion' s situation certainly completely separate to the other two. She was the joint account holder. Two Party officials gone in Upper Bann and West Tyrone as a consequence.

RedHand88

Whats the story with the West Tyrone one? Did McHugh know about the money and instruct a party official to pay it back, which they did not do?

delgany

Quote from: RedHand88 on October 29, 2020, 03:57:16 PM
Whats the story with the West Tyrone one? Did McHugh know about the money and instruct a party official to pay it back, which they did not do?

Seems to be that way!

Pub Bore

By NI standards this is a fairly big move by Mary Lou.  She obviously knows that the form in NI is that no one resigns!  Quite clear McCallion has been sacked.

Pub Bore

So the £10k went from LPS to McCallion and her husband's joint personal bank account?  That raises more questions!