Convicted paedophile to be beheaded and crucified

Started by BerfArmagh, November 04, 2009, 02:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyssam5

Quote from: Aerlik on November 05, 2009, 02:42:12 PM
Quote from: AFS on November 04, 2009, 05:42:37 PM
As disgusting as the crime is, beheadings and crucifixions have no place in a civilised society. It's barbaric, medieval behaviour.

Saudi Arabia is not a 'civilised' society.  It is a fcukin corrupt hellhole for anyone but the powerful elite.

The beheading is the punishment.

The crucifixion is the warning to others.

That's what I was thinking. Good chance the guy getting beheaded is some innocent nobody and the real culprit is the son of some top prince.

EC Unique

Quote from: Rav67 on November 05, 2009, 02:16:22 PM
Quote from: haranguerer on November 04, 2009, 10:08:06 PM
Very easy for everyone to come on here and say a worse punishment than the one before to look righteous. And if the victim was anyone I knew, no punishment could be too severe.

But does anyone think that paedophiles are normal? On here there was a debate about homosexuality a while ago, and the consensus was that people are born with certain sexual preferences, and these cant be changed, no matter what Iris says. So presumably paedophiles are also born this way. And this being the case, should they all be crucified? Or shock horror, should treatment be sought for them - before they commit crimes like this?

Just a thought...

It's not the thought that's a crime - it's acting on it.  So they deserve to be very harshly punished for acting on their perverted thoughts.

A US state has trialled castration, both physical and chemical, in recent years, but it was on a voluntary basis.  The castrated paedophiles became asexual after it, had no sexual desires of any sort.  I would be in favour of this on an involuntary basis for any convicted serious sex offender along with a stiff prison sentence.

Wrong word perhaps :o

JUst retired

Just a thought, If someone in a Muslim country is guilty of robbery they get their hand chopped off> But if they win their appeal will it be sown back on again? ;D