The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Stallion

Quote from: StGallsGAA on May 16, 2017, 01:03:39 AM
Have you not all realised that Stallion is Tony?

My name is not Tony. I don't post under any other username, and I invite any moderator who has evidence to the contrary to present it forthwith.

No need to apologise for your mistake this time.

laoislad

I see Dirk Kuyt retired. Great way for him to end his career as well winning the title.
Scorer of the greatest hatrick of all time. ;D

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

The Stallion

Kuyt was awful for Liverpool. A key component in the dreadful football often served up under Rafa.

Abble

Quote from: The Stallion on May 17, 2017, 09:31:47 PM
Kuyt was awful for Liverpool. A key component in the dreadful football often served up under Rafa.

Post after post after post....mods doing a fantastic job !!!

Aughafad

If you where a liverpool fan and on gaaboard, how long would you wait before making your first post in the liverpool thread? would a certain so called fan on here really wait years? check out his stats. would all your posts be criticisms? negative ones at that or is this proof positive of a wum/troll?

stew

Kuyt was one of the hardest working players in his position I ever seen, a model professional and I wish him all the best in his retirement, Stallion you are a f**king bollocks sir!
::)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

The Stallion

I like a bit more from my attacking players than them to be hard working(especially since much of his hard work was chasing possession he had lost when the ball ricocheted off his shin/face/knee), but each to their own. He seems to be well regarded by most of my fellow Liverpool supporters.

The Stallion

Quote from: Abble on May 17, 2017, 10:02:13 PM

Post after post after post....mods doing a fantastic job !!!

Not sure what you mean, please elaborate.

The Stallion

Quote from: Aughafad on May 17, 2017, 10:15:57 PM
If you where a liverpool fan and on gaaboard, how long would you wait before making your first post in the liverpool thread? would a certain so called fan on here really wait years? check out his stats. would all your posts be criticisms? negative ones at that or is this proof positive of a wum/troll?

Is this referring to me? I didn't really post much in any non-GAA threads for a while. I wasn't even initially aware there was a thread for discussion of all things related to my beloved Liverpool. My posts aren't exclusively critical,and any criticism I do make is generally an attempt to make people realise what needs to be done to help make my beloved Liverpool great again.

Happy to clear up any confusion you may have had. Feel free to ask questions you may have.

thebar

Quote from: The Stallion on May 17, 2017, 10:48:24 PM
Quote from: Aughafad on May 17, 2017, 10:15:57 PM

Is this referring to me? I didn't really post much in any non-GAA threads for a while. I wasn't even initially aware there was a thread for discussion of all things related to my beloved Liverpool. My posts aren't exclusively critical,and any criticism I do make is generally an attempt to make people realise what needs to be done to help make my beloved Liverpool great again.

Happy to clear up any confusion you may have had. Feel free to ask questions you may have.

Good man, highlight your positives & be constructive.....this is better.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: laoislad on May 17, 2017, 09:26:18 PM
I see Dirk Kuyt retired. Great way for him to end his career as well winning the title.
Scorer of the greatest hatrick of all time. ;D
Going out at the top. Every players dream!

J70

Don't think Kuyt will ever be on anyone's "best Liverpool players of the 21st century' list, but he was liked due to his hard work, bravery, the fact that he never hid, and the odd important goal. Just a shame about the "his second touch is a tackle" aspect of his game - could have been a top, top player.

AZOffaly

Cult hero. Worked like a dog, something which should be a given but sadly, isn't. I suspect Klopp would like him. His technical ability was very limited, but I don't think he ever played for Liverpool in his favourite position. They always seemed to use him out on the right. His first touch was poor, and his second touch was therefore often a tackle.

Still a lad you'd love on your team for the dedication and example he'd set. A bit like Lallana in fairness.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: J70 on May 18, 2017, 12:02:37 PM
Don't think Kuyt will ever be on anyone's "best Liverpool players of the 21st century' list, but he was liked due to his hard work, bravery, the fact that he never hid, and the odd important goal. Just a shame about the "his second touch is a tackle" aspect of his game - could have been a top, top player.

Jamie?  That you?
:D

Minus15

Saying that Kuyt's second touch was often a tackle is unfair. Yes, he wasn't as easy on the eye as some players but I thought he was always on his game, usually sharp and his focus meant his touch was pretty assured. When he did have it he wasn't very creative but I agree a player that rightly earned cult hero status.