Westmeath
Laois
Clare
Kildare
Tyrone
Armagh

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

clarshack

Are Geezer's Armagh now as as good as Geezer's Kildare from the early years of this decade?

under the bar

Quote from: clarshack on June 23, 2019, 11:04:58 PM
Are Geezer's Armagh now as as good as Geezer's Kildare from the early years of this decade?
The Kildare team who were that good they won nothing?

cornetto

So the super 8 groups are taking shape,
Kerry
Donegal
Galway or who beats them rd 3
Meath or who beats them rd 3

Dublin
Roscommon
Cork or who beats them rd 3
Cavan or who beats them rd 3

Solo_run

Quote from: cornetto on June 23, 2019, 11:19:36 PM
So the super 8 groups are taking shape,
Kerry
Donegal
Galway or who beats them rd 3
Meath or who beats them rd 3

Dublin
Roscommon
Cork or who beats them rd 3
Cavan or who beats them rd 3

Meath, Tyrone, Mayo and Galway

under the bar

Not sure which poster recommended the Leinster handicap but I went with Laois, Offaly, Kildare, Longford and Westmeath; 4 quads and a 5 timer.  Got one quad up @ 15/1.  But for Westmeath going to sleep and letting a man beat 7 of them to score a consolation goal it would have been a very lucrative day!  Cheers to whoever put it up.

joemamas

Tyrone's charity at the end killed me on a treble.
>:( >:( >:(

Hound

Quote from: under the bar on June 23, 2019, 11:26:20 PM
Not sure which poster recommended the Leinster handicap but I went with Laois, Offaly, Kildare, Longford and Westmeath; 4 quads and a 5 timer.  Got one quad up @ 15/1.  But for Westmeath going to sleep and letting a man beat 7 of them to score a consolation goal it would have been a very lucrative day!  Cheers to whoever put it up.
Me.

I'd €15 on the 5 fold at 30/1. Westmeath won by 6 but needed to win by more than 7. 

Ball Hopper

Next Round 3...

Mayo v Armagh

Kildare v Tyrone

Westmeath v Clare

Offaly v Laois

toby47

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Ball Hopper on June 24, 2019, 08:42:11 AM
Next Round 3...

Mayo v Armagh

Kildare v Tyrone

Westmeath v Clare

Offaly v Laois

Hmmm interesting was my first thought. Can't say I know much about Armagh apart from the fact they beat Monaghan well. Mayo's home form nothing to write home about either.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Dire Ear

Apart from Mayo, Kildare the next toughest for Tyrone?

smelmoth

Looks like 4 best teams paired off in first 2 ties. Really opens up the potential for some of the lesser teams to reach the super 8s as the defeated provincial finalists are largely weaker than say Tyrone or Mayo.

If Mayo get themselves sorted out they should have too much for us. We seemed to have picked up a few injuries we can't afford. That said if Mayo are not firing they give us a puncher's chance and we have the firepower to punish that

David McKeown

No luck for Armagh. Chances of drawing Monaghan away followed by Mayo away are about 223:1 I won't make it unfortunately so just got to hope it's the right time on the telly.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

macdanger2

Tough draw for us, Armagh are improving while we look to be waning. They'll fancy their chances of taking down a "big" team here I'd say.

Have we ever played in championship before?