Paul Flynn
Gilligan
Rackard.

1 left.

Roashter

Asal Mor

Quote from: Roashter on September 12, 2014, 10:09:52 AM
Eugene Cloonan?

Nope,Cloonan was a heavy scorer too but pre-Leinster Galway didn't play enough games for him to get in there.

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

johnneycool

Johnny Dooley must have a good few scores on the doors as Offaly were in their pomp and he was the free taker.

Asal Mor

Quote from: johnneycool on September 12, 2014, 11:32:02 AM
Johnny Dooley must have a good few scores on the doors as Offaly were in their pomp and he was the free taker.

He must be close to the top 10 alright but surprisingly he's not in it. Canning isn't there yet, but should get there soon.

imtommygunn

Quote from: Asal Mor on September 12, 2014, 11:37:44 AM

He must be close to the top 10 alright but surprisingly he's not in it. Canning isn't there yet, but should get there soon.

He is??(according to wiki...)

Tony Baloney

Ben O'Connor would have racked up some decent figures for Cork in the noughties. Must be top 20 anyway.

AZOffaly

Winner alright, winner alright.

Tony Baloney

AZOffaly

Asal Mor

Quote from: imtommygunn on September 12, 2014, 09:26:06 PM
Quote from: Asal Mor on September 12, 2014, 11:37:44 AM

He is??(according to wiki...)

I was going by this list from wiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-Ireland_Senior_Hurling_Championship

AZOffaly

Quote from: hardstation on September 13, 2014, 07:50:27 AM
What about this one - under players.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-Ireland_Senior_Hurling_Championship_records_and_statistics

I'd say thats more accurate. And it gives me one more correct answer so I'm happy :)

Asal's was up to end of 2013 I thing.

Asal Mor

Yep, that's the up to date one and I'm happy to see a Galway man in there. I knew Joe had to be getting close. He's in great company there.