Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orchard park

Quote from: God14 on October 11, 2017, 09:10:18 AM
Irish News reporting SON on verge of joining MH backroom t team?? Strange appointment if true
[/quote

both Pioneers ????

from the outside it looks a very unhealthy state of affairs

Thebigdog

As someone who enthusiastically availed of my season ticket for the last number of years I think a polite but firm no to next year's until some stability and decent football is back on the table.

The Trap

What about getting an assistant manager with different ideas and not from the noughties era? A man with management experience such as: Jody Gormley Barney Gormley Pascal Canavan Peter Canavan Adrian Cush Chris Lawn Brian McGuckin

Or does it have to come from the closed shop?

southtyronegael

Quote from: The Trap on October 11, 2017, 01:01:14 PM
What about getting an assistant manager with different ideas and not from the noughties era? A man with management experience such as: Jody Gormley Barney Gormley Pascal Canavan Peter Canavan Adrian Cush Chris Lawn Brian McGuckin

Or does it have to come from the closed shop?
none of the above bar pc would go near Harte with a barge pole. Mickey will pick a yes man, simple as. In the same way he picks his playing squad, all yes men.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: southtyronegael on October 11, 2017, 10:59:36 AM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on October 11, 2017, 10:25:56 AM
Quote from: Thebigdog on October 11, 2017, 02:58:20 AM
Lol maybe you think I'm someone else? I've always supported Mickey unlike others but the shock of what happened against Dublin and the subsequent 3year deal has left me and many others think this is not really a great idea. So let's stick to the debate and less of the sneering remarks thank you.

Your prose and views are remarkably similar to that of another poster here by the name of southtyronegael. I think he liked to use the Lol thing too.
zzzzzzzzz

You'll have to be careful with which username you respond with now. Always take your time.

Thebigdog

Funny story of the day. MH says to Darren McCurry before he goes on against Dublin "right Darren go on there and win us this game!" On a scale of hilarity this would be 11 out of 10. LOL LOL LOL

randomusername

Quote from: Thebigdog on October 11, 2017, 09:28:00 PM
Funny story of the day. MH says to Darren McCurry before he goes on against Dublin "right Darren go on there and win us this game!" On a scale of hilarity this would be 11 out of 10. LOL LOL LOL

Good one.

lenny

Quote from: driveherin on October 11, 2017, 09:43:11 AM
I appreciate SO'N was one of the greatest footballers ever to grace Croke Park but what managerial credentials does he have?

Great player and it'll be nice to see someone with integrity in the tyrone management.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: lenny on October 11, 2017, 09:53:08 PM
Quote from: driveherin on October 11, 2017, 09:43:11 AM
I appreciate SO'N was one of the greatest footballers ever to grace Croke Park but what managerial credentials does he have?

Great player and it'll be nice to see someone with integrity in the tyrone management.

Amazing Lenny always seems to contribute when his alter ego (now two) are floating about.

ose 14

some speculation this week re all things tyrone. has the hoss actually gone. if he hasnt the irish news is  full of bull. peter donnelly it goes on. wheres the mickey taker in all this hiding in the bunker. we are a laughing stock off the pitch as well as on it

lenny

Quote from: ose 14 on October 11, 2017, 09:58:15 PM
some speculation this week re all things tyrone. has the hoss actually gone. if he hasnt the irish news is  full of bull. peter donnelly it goes on. wheres the mickey taker in all this hiding in the bunker. we are a laughing stock off the pitch as well as on it

Hopefully oneill will be able to rein harte in a bit.

southtyronegael

Gavin Devlin to stay on according to Irish news. The status quo continues.

driveherin

So the Horse is staying and O'Neill is added? Maybe they cant afford Peter Donnellys pay increase as they have another man to sort with $$$'s???
As regards O'Neill reigning MH in - I never knew O'Neill to be very outspoken? So he will just go with the flow as per previous backroom members?

Under Lights

Quote from: driveherin on October 12, 2017, 10:08:45 AM
So the Horse is staying and O'Neill is added? Maybe they cant afford Peter Donnellys pay increase as they have another man to sort with $$$'s???
As regards O'Neill reigning MH in - I never knew O'Neill to be very outspoken? So he will just go with the flow as per previous backroom members?

Very outspoken in team meetings I've been told.