62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

his holiness nb

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on April 17, 2008, 04:31:43 PM
Wonder was his holiness responsible for this banner    :P

:D

Inoccent, was in the opposite corner from the Rangers fans!

Not bad for the first time at a celtic game eh!
Ask me holy bollix

Lamh Dhearg Alba

The other 3 arrows have fallen off that flag ;D ;)

Anyway Ive actually been impressed by Davis at Rangers and he has shown in Europe he is a good player. He was though cr*p last night, might as well have not been playing.

Main Street

Tell us more holiness about the trip to Paradise, safer than hill 16?

mhacadoir

ha, i was sitting directly below that banner, right below the arrow actually!

his holiness nb

Quote from: Main Street on April 17, 2008, 07:23:31 PM
Tell us more holiness about the trip to Paradise, safer than hill 16?

I've never felt unsafe on the hill, and certainly didnt in Parkhead as it was mostly Celtic fans and we were in the opposite corner of the ground to the Rangers fans. Up a bit from where that picture was taken.

Good craic, Glasgows an awful kip though.
People go on about the atmosphere there and I have to hand it to them, it was something else.

Was getting bored near the end before the winner though. gimme parnell park anytime!  ;D
Ask me holy bollix

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Another 3 points, top of the league for the first time this year. The league is still up for deciding - I'm the eternal optimist, but if we win all our remaining games, the forces of darkness can only lose it!

Hail Hail
Tbc....

Rav67

Robson impressive again by all accounts, Bobo played well too apparently.  There's just too few games less unfortunately, we can only hope rangers uefa run derails them completely domestically but I can't see it.  What about the Strachan for Benfica rumour?  :o

mhacadoir

could be convenient if strachan was to leave for benfica - keep the people calling for his head happy, while giving the board no excuse to sack him. by all accounts yesterday was terrible game but 3 points is all that matters at this time of the year. is anybody headin up to the OF next sunday? just got me ticket cant wait!

full back

Mc Geady got Player Of The Year & Young Player Of The Year tonight

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Thought he was perhaps a shade lucky to win both awards. He was excellent for a lot of the season but until last week's Old Firm game his form had tailed off and he was again lacking consistency. Perhaps helped by the fact the votes were made a wee while ago. In fairness of the other contenders McDonald had also lost form, Robson hadnt played enough since joining Celtic to win POTY so that just left Cueller and McGeady to chose from.

Good 3 points for Celtic yesterday. Aberdeen can rightfully be agrieved for having a perfectly good equaliser wrongly chalked off at the death, I wonder if those people on this thread who have claimed Scottish officials are opposed to Celtic will mention this incident ;D.

Rangers were very very fortunate to squeeze past St.Johnstone on penalties today and a great shame for Scottish football that they did make it through in the end but the win came at a cost with more injuries and their squad is down to the bare bones today. With Fiorentina now ahead of them they should be toiling even more come the next OF game. If Celtic win that then follow it with 3 points at Motherwell then they are 8 points clear with Rangers having 4 games in hand - a major test for a team who look a bit like theyre already running on empty.

lynchbhoy

cuellar - LDA, you are having a laugh - he is only made look a half decent defender as Celtics are rubbish.

McGeady is being double and triple teamed and is still doing ok in spite of this. I was v critical of the lad up until this season ,but he is getting nearer to being a fantastic player, still a wee bit to go yet.
When mcGeady is marked, Celtic dont have the nous to move the ball quickly to the other wing..dopes.

Dont think fatigue is a problem for rangers. Thats a load of horsesh*t. If they pick up inj - then they will have problems.

A lot of other players prob deserved to be in the frame for player of the season ahead of cueller, severin, that goalscorer from hibs and a couple of the motherwell lads (esp after the Phil O'Donnell thing)

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Id agree with you about Fletcher at Hibs but Severin - he wouldnt even be near Aberdeen's player of the year award! McCormack at Motherwell was great until January etc but has tailed off somewhat. As for Cuellar he has been superb in Europe as well as the SPL. He will be away to the Premiership soon enough.

Hope you noticed that Scotland's premier hoops are just one game away from clinching a play-off place. Would be just like us to f*ck it up yet though.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Lamh Dhearg Alba on April 21, 2008, 02:10:13 PM
Hope you noticed that Scotland's premier hoops are just one game away from clinching a play-off place. Would be just like us to f*ck it up yet though.
did notice, said nothing in case of jinxing them. looking good for playoff place, then who knows what can happen

severin always plays well for the dons when I see them on TV

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Only 20 mins to go, nevres are shattered, straight out the door now to the pub!
We can beat these buns.

HAIL HAIL
Tbc....

clarshack

celts didnt play as well today as the last night but the only thing that matters is the result. hopefully the huns are now starting to feel the pinch!