Roscommon's next Manager

Started by Rossfan, July 20, 2015, 10:48:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

Quote from: Shrewdness on November 20, 2015, 01:54:51 PM
Expect Lar Naparka to edit his post at any moment now, when he sees that he wrote KEVIN Rochford instead of Stephen!!

Roscommon on the brain.

larryin89

Quote from: Syferus on November 20, 2015, 12:18:20 AM
Quote from: larryin89 on November 19, 2015, 10:38:43 PM
Quote from: Shrewdness on November 19, 2015, 08:43:24 PM
Seafoid, i presume you're on the wind up? The management team and finance in place are not there simply to achieve a dignified relegation and to beat Sligo...Division 1 will be tough, but i expect a serious crack at Mayo in the Connacht Final is the real target.

At least you're honest and not playing the beal Bocht shite .

Although Ye haven't a hope IMO as i think we will wipe the floor with Ross in castlebar .

The Christmas decorations will be up before Mayo have a manager.

Sure what about it , nothing won in December , Rossies win in January and we will win in July , maybe even August too ,September will belong to the dubs again . Not a lot to change in 16 I'd reckon but nope definetely nothing won in December .
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

INDIANA

Quote from: larryin89 on November 20, 2015, 10:34:41 PM
Quote from: Syferus on November 20, 2015, 12:18:20 AM
Quote from: larryin89 on November 19, 2015, 10:38:43 PM
Quote from: Shrewdness on November 19, 2015, 08:43:24 PM
Seafoid, i presume you're on the wind up? The management team and finance in place are not there simply to achieve a dignified relegation and to beat Sligo...Division 1 will be tough, but i expect a serious crack at Mayo in the Connacht Final is the real target.

At least you're honest and not playing the beal Bocht shite .

Although Ye haven't a hope IMO as i think we will wipe the floor with Ross in castlebar .

The Christmas decorations will be up before Mayo have a manager.

Sure what about it , nothing won in December , Rossies win in January and we will win in July , maybe even August too ,September will belong to the dubs again . Not a lot to change in 16 I'd reckon but nope definetely nothing won in December .

Agreed but you won't have a panel picked until late January. You'll be chasing your tail all year. It's more of an organisation thing then anything else.

No collective training before December is a good thing in my view

Lar Naparka

Quote from: Shrewdness on November 20, 2015, 01:54:51 PM
Expect Lar Naparka to edit his post at any moment now, when he sees that he wrote KEVIN Rochford instead of Stephen!!
Don't worry, I know  what I wrote alright and it took one of you a full four hours to cop it! Like I mentioned last week, you lot are slowing down. Once upon a time, I had only to post some nonsense or other and I'd get an assload of howl/'s from the woolly juimpers side of the fence.
Times are a-changing and more's the pity now that Rossfan is copping on and rossmat and a few other f**kers lurkers have departed the scene.
But fair play to you, you are showing early promise and will add to the craic without doubt.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Rossfan

Haven't time to straighten you out now Lar.
About to head East for the International Rules and will take in some of the mixedsticks stuff too.
Meanwhile I hope the Rhus don't slip down too far as we need a bit of opposition in Connacht over the coming years.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM