The IRISH RUGBY thread

Started by Donnellys Hollow, October 27, 2009, 05:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Ireland by at least 10 points. Would be nice if England were battered by the French.

Fuzzman

Have decided to go over for the England game on Paddy's day but as yet don't have a ticket.
Don't suppose anyone has 2 hanging out of their back pocket?

I presume hen's teeth come to mind and that only those high up in clubs get them?

screenexile

Ireland's defence are under a lot of pressure when teams go wide on them!!

We should be comfortable here but liable to concede a try every time Scotland has the ball.

longballin

Looks comfortable from where i'm sitting.

Syferus

Six Nations in the bag. England ain't scoring four tries against both France and us.

Scotland were paper tigers.

sid waddell

Quote from: Fuzzman on March 09, 2018, 02:10:36 PM
Have decided to go over for the England game on Paddy's day but as yet don't have a ticket.

I presume hen's teeth come to mind and that only those high up in clubs get them?
Might be a few going spare if you hang around the Laganside courthouse in Belfast next Friday afternoon.

screenexile

Ah I'm ultra paranoid. Scotland butchered at least 2 nailed on chances though there are problems in that defence to work on for next week.

Should be the championship barring something ridiculous from England.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Fuzzman on March 09, 2018, 02:10:36 PM

Depending on this match now the English fans may decide to ditch some of their tickets.

Milltown Row2

England embarrassed . If Ireland beat them next week that would be three in a row for England, pressure on Eddie to quit?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Dinny Breen

3 in 5. Joe Schmidt what a coach. He deserves a grand slam.
#newbridgeornowhere

Syferus

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 10, 2018, 06:43:12 PM
England embarrassed . If Ireland beat them next week that would be three in a row for England, pressure on Eddie to quit?

Nope.

grounded

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 09, 2018, 12:43:48 PM
Ireland by at least 10 points. Would be nice if England were battered by the French.

You're on fire!!!!

seafoid

He has a big mouth and it looks like the Nigels were overtrained
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

CiKe

Quote from: seafoid on March 10, 2018, 07:36:56 PM
He has a big mouth and it looks like the Nigels were overtrained

Bad run if they are but do them no harm to get their egoes bruised 18months out. Don't think there are any standout coaches around waiting to step into the wings.

Capt Pat

Well that proved to be easy. I think we can beat the English as well next week, provided we don't have any injuries during the week.