The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OgraAnDun

Quote from: shark on November 06, 2020, 08:58:58 AM
Quote from: OgraAnDun on November 06, 2020, 08:00:47 AM
Trump down to a lead of 665 votes in Georgia.

463 now

Just came in to update it! Any idea on roughly how many votes are left to count (apart from the military ones to come in)?

Milltown Row2

Kay Burley getting stuck into Nadhim Zahawi Business minister about Trumps actions!

If I here 'Special relationship' one more time by these pricks!!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

shark

Farrandeelin

BNO reports Biden has taken the lead in Georgia!
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Armamike

Even by Trump's standards that latest press briefing he gave was ridiculous.  A rambling diatribe of unfounded allegations based on, at best, whispers and anecdotes, but more likely outright bullshit lies. Quite something for anyone in any position of power.  The type of stuff Saddam Hussein or more recently Putin would come out with.  He seems to think he can say and do whatever the hell he wants.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

brokencrossbar1

An Watcher

I assume he'll build up a small lead but then there's a load of military votes to count? Would they lean more towards Trump?

RedHand88

Quote from: An Watcher on November 06, 2020, 09:47:33 AM
I assume he'll build up a small lead but then there's a load of military votes to count? Would they lean more towards Trump?

Theres about 5k of them. If Biden builds up a lead of a few thousand before then it won't matter.

shark

Quote from: An Watcher on November 06, 2020, 09:47:33 AM

Heavily towards Biden according to polls. And completed ballots % would be higher among Officers and Senior NCOs, who are even more likely to go with Biden.

brokencrossbar1

Given Trumps remarks about veterans and also his general demeanour I would imagine that he would not be favoured by military men. They are not red-neck, sister shaggers with guns like a lot of his supporters.

tyssam5

I hope your right, but not sure they'd even have the chance to have seen that stuff.

Rudi

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 06, 2020, 09:53:24 AM
Given Trumps remarks about veterans and also his general demeanour I would imagine that he would not be favoured by military men. They are not red-neck, sister shaggers with guns like a lot of his supporters.

A lot of them sister shaggers? Thats a ridiculous comment. Plently of ordinary folk vote for Trump for numerous different reasons. Plenty of ordinary folk vote for Biden for numerous different reasons too.