Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Is this an RTE show available online?

keepherlit

Quote from: J70 on January 13, 2017, 02:24:39 PM
Is this an RTE show available online?

Hasn't been shown on tv yet.

BarryBreensBandage

The latest installment about to start on RTE 2...
"Some people say I am indecisive..... maybe I am, maybe I'm not".

rrhf

Murphy's some man on the weights. Williams going well too. Interesting show.

Gold

"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Milltown Row2

Murphy can take a tackle without falling over
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

rrhf

Lee chin doing ice hockey bound to be tough. How the hell de ye learn ice hockey in a week.

rodney trotter

Great show.  Quality kicking from Murphy against Parra.

trileacman

The strangest thing about that or most interesting in my eyes is how Williams struggled with the pick up. I mean probably none of us consider it a skill and yet they obviously just had to let him pluck it off the ground or else he wouldn't have got possession at all hardly.

People used to always say we should get rid of it because it's not a skill, kind of looked like it was tonight.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

BarryBreensBandage

The best show on TV.
I love the unspoken respect between sportsmen who were, or are at the top of their game.
"Some people say I am indecisive..... maybe I am, maybe I'm not".

Milltown Row2

Quote from: trileacman on March 01, 2017, 10:40:41 PM
The strangest thing about that or most interesting in my eyes is how Williams struggled with the pick up. I mean probably none of us consider it a skill and yet they obviously just had to let him pluck it off the ground or else he wouldn't have got possession at all hardly.

People used to always say we should get rid of it because it's not a skill, kind of looked like it was tonight.

What does it add to the game? The pick up I mean??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

From the Bunker

Good  tv! A bit of a pity both competitors are hindered! Williams  by his age and Murphy by holding back with the fear of getting injured. There is a lot of Plamasing, but they have to make a Tv show!

trileacman

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 01, 2017, 10:45:19 PM

You'd probably think f**k all but they way Williams struggled with it whilst preforming decent kicks and even a dummy solo would suggest it's probably harder to master than you'd think. I just found it curious he'd adapt so well to other aspects of the game but butcher  the simplest.

trileacman

Quote from: From the Bunker on March 01, 2017, 10:47:58 PM
Good  tv! A bit of a pity both competitors are hindered! Williams  by his age and Murphy by holding back with the fear of getting injured. There is a lot of Plamasing, but they have to make a Tv show!

A weeks not long enough either to really get into the game. To see them at the end of a fortnight or month would be much more interesting. (If not impossible to arrange)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: trileacman on March 01, 2017, 11:07:34 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 01, 2017, 10:45:19 PM

You'd probably think f**k all but they way Williams struggled with it whilst preforming decent kicks and even a dummy solo would suggest it's probably harder to master than you'd think. I just found it curious he'd adapt so well to other aspects of the game but butcher  the simplest.

It was a week!! I'd say no training at senior level has pick up skills session at it.... be like training kids again they struggle until under 10/12