No Friend of Mine

Started by The Gs Man, May 15, 2010, 03:16:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Gs Man

Right!!  Get the finger out!   :P

Co.Armagh band Captain Kennedy will be releasing the second single to come from their forthcoming album See You When I See You on 15th May.  No Friend of Mine will be available to download exclusively from the band's bandcamp website at http://captainkennedy.bandcamp.com

The single will feature original artwork from up and coming artist/designer Dermy McConaghy – www.manchini.co.uk

Here's the important bit.... ALL proceeds from download sales will be donated to the Brian Kerr Wish Fund.

Brian's Story

"My name is Brian and I am 8 years old.  I have a terminal condition called Fanconi's Anaemia of which there is no known cure.  Some children with my condition get a bone marrow transplant but this is only successful if we have a related donor and I don't.  My bone marrow doesn't work properly making new blood so sometimes I get very tired and bleed heavily.

My sister Helen had a bone marrow transplant from my brother, but Helen died two months later.  Helen was my twin and I miss her very much.

I have a wish to go to Florida and ride the big roller coasters but it is going to take a lot of money for me to get there and the insurance is going to be high too.  I would like to go to Florida while I have the health to enjoy it and am not too tired and I can't go when my bloods go down in case I haemorrhage on the rides.

My mummy can't afford to take me because mummy gave up work when Helen took sick and now she spends all her time with my brother and me.

Please can you help raise money to help my mummy grant my wish, I want my mummy and brother to have special memories of me when I'm with Helen in Heaven and I know I will enjoy Florida too.

Please can you make a small donation because my mummy says all the wee pounds add up."

Thank you very much,
Love from Brian Kerr

For details on how to download the single and donate to the Brian Kerr Wish Fund please visit www.captainkennedy.co.uk

CONTACT
Email: captainkennedyinfo@hotmail.co.uk
Keep 'er lit

J70

Fair play and best of luck with it!

The Gs Man

Cheers, it's a great cause so hopefully people will buy the song!!
Keep 'er lit

muppet

MWWSI 2017

The Gs Man

Quick bump for this!   ;)
Keep 'er lit