Portrush

Started by Under Lights, January 18, 2018, 12:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

Quote from: Owen Brannigan on January 18, 2018, 04:21:57 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on January 18, 2018, 04:19:55 PM
Have no knowledge of Portrush at all. Went on a school trip once, that was it. During the troubles, we got the feck out of the North. Usually to Donegal. Holidays in the North was and still is alien to me.

Donegal not in the North?

Is that you, Taylor?

Owen Brannigan

Quote from: BennyCake on January 18, 2018, 04:26:39 PM
Have no knowledge of Portrush at all. Went on a school trip once, that was it. During the troubles, we got the feck out of the North. Usually to Donegal. Holidays in the North was and still is alien to me.

Is that you, Taylor?

Maybe if you had visited Barrys' Amusements and had an ice cream in Morelli's Italian ice cream parlour you would have had a broader outlook in life.

ned

Quote from: Owen Brannigan on January 18, 2018, 04:34:39 PM

Is that you, Taylor?

Maybe if you had visited Barrys' Amusements and had an ice cream in Morelli's Italian ice cream parlour you would have had a broader outlook in life.

And amazing beaches and surfing. Practically Gold Coast like facilities.

BennyCake

Quote from: Owen Brannigan on January 18, 2018, 04:34:39 PM

Is that you, Taylor?

Really? By licking an ice cream and having a ride on a rollercoaster?  :o

paddyjohn

Jeez Morellis honeycomb has cured many hangover!

An Watcher

And I can visit the shops promoting protestant terrorist groups!  Great viewing on your holidays.  Best thing about portrush is the road out of it.

Targetman

Went to the Giants Causeway a few years ago and then took a drive into Portrush as I'd never been there before, I won't be in it again!!

Milltown Row2

Ramore restaurant, ice cream, Barry's and the beach! Other than that it's a shithole
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 18, 2018, 09:16:25 PM
Ramore restaurant, ice cream, Barry's and the beach! Other than that it's a shithole

In fairness you wouldn't be anywhere else in it other than those spots
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ned

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 18, 2018, 09:16:25 PM

What has Rome ever done for us?
Kelly's night club, not sure if it's still going. Top class golf also.
But apart from all those things, what does Portrush having going for it?
Right enough, it's a shithole.