The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

How many pages are we on?

How many pages did the Cabaye and Ferdinand incidents get? Just wondering.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

spuds

Quote from: rrhf on January 25, 2013, 01:22:58 PM
He got the ball!
A professional footballer could make a very good case that he was simply using the tools of his trade to accurately remove the ball from the cub.  He looks as if he was in control at all times, pitched out the ball and lifted it up.  If the cub hadnt acted as if he was mortally injured then there would be limited talk now.  Could you imagine the ballboys at wimbledon doing the same?  However if it were Suarez Id be for locking the fecker up.
I like you
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

Gabriel_Hurl

QuoteSky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews

Chelsea's Eden Hazard charged by FA following incident with ball boy in League Cup semi-final against Swansea.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: hardstation on January 25, 2013, 01:27:05 PM
What about, what about, what about?

Not arguing he was wrong to get involved. However you question the consistency. Not sure what's wrong with that.

Declan

Good to see Subbuteo  is still relevant in the digital age

ballinaman

From the Bunker

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 31, 2013, 05:03:48 PM
Hazard ban won't be increased

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21282917

Good decision, he's already got a red and three match ban. Everybody has got their piece of meat.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ballinaman on February 01, 2013, 09:16:55 PM
Conor Clifford released typical anti Irish Chelsea :P

Seen that earlier, and was waiting for that comment!  ;D

Feel sorry for the lad. Was very, very good in the youth team, but just didn't seem to develop physically. I knew the writing was on the wall when he didn't get games at the Clubs he was on loan for which was Portsmouth, and Colchester I think.

Chelsea did him a favour releasing him now and not the summer coming when his contract expired. Hopefully he works out for him.

Norf Tyrone

EC Unique

I see Rafa is at his ranting again. He just can't stop himself.  ;D

Jonah

Benitez was 100% correct to have a go at Chelsea's Neanderthal fans.
It has to have an effect on the team the way they carry on.
To not even give the man a chance speaks volumes about the mentality of these yobs. It's there sugar daddy owner they should be pissed with for appointing Rafa in the first place, he was never going to be the right man for the job.
When Benitez goes that will be 4 out of the last 7 Champions Leage winning managers they will have let go. Chelsea are a joke club IMO.
At the end of the day there is only one winner in all this sorry saga and that's Benitez.
He will have earned a couple of million from this and will move onto another club none the worse for wear.
Chelsea's revolving door of managers will continue as long as the Russian is in charge.

ballinaman

In fairness to Rafa, I thought he was right. Had to stand up for himself and show a bit of dignity.

NAG1

Quote from: Jonah on March 01, 2013, 11:29:54 AM
Benitez was 100% correct to have a go at Chelsea's Neanderthal fans.
It has to have an effect on the team the way they carry on.
To not even give the man a chance speaks volumes about the mentality of these yobs. It's there sugar daddy owner they should be pissed with for appointing Rafa in the first place, he was never going to be the right man for the job.
When Benitez goes that will be 4 out of the last 7 Champions Leage winning managers they will have let go. Chelsea are a joke club IMO.
At the end of the day there is only one winner in all this sorry saga and that's Benitez.
He will have earned a couple of million from this and will move onto another club none the worse for wear.
Chelsea's revolving door of managers will continue as long as the Russian is in charge.

Dont know if anyone caught a debate on the whole DiCanio situation with Swindon. The argument had gone that he was extremely well paid for the division he was in, on 450k per year. The lads on the panel couldnt believe this and stated that there were several Premier league managers last year who were on less money than this a year. Just found it interesting compared to the players wages and the bit highlighted above.