The Sunday Game

Started by Jinxy, May 11, 2008, 10:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyHarp

Analysis captioned "Monaghan dawdling". Ffs it's embarrassing.,
That was never a square ball!!

Targetman

Them Monaghan men are wild for the aul "lookit " especially the manager!!

RedHand88

Twice Brolly has made reference to how hurling is superior.

And there's that word "dawdle" again.

Rois

I haven't watched it all year. Don't feel I'm missin out.

Jinxy

The only thing worse than a referee who doesn't enforce the rules, is one who does.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: Jinxy on July 22, 2018, 10:23:08 PM
The only thing worse than a referee who doesn't enforce the rules, is one who does.

Best thing ever said on here. Basically,  referees are complete ballixes, either way. ... .win/win situation, that's called.

rrhf

Quote from: RedHand88 on July 22, 2018, 10:14:50 PM
Twice Brolly has made reference to how hurling is superior.

And there's that word "dawdle" again.
We have great games on slightly smaller pitches and less of the puke ball last 10 minutes. You want to improve Gaelic football and reduce ones sided games in croker. Reduce the width of the pitch.

mrdeeds

The Paidi O Se cup. Will ya cop on. Roscommon should be in it according to Brolly. By his thinking the All Ireland should be 6 team competition.

maigheo

Some one tell Brolly shut the fu-k up. If Rte have Brolly on the Sunday game again  then they are bigger fools than I thought

RedHand88

Coming soon.... the super 7s. If brolly has his way the championship will be a one off game between Dublin and whichever county is closest.

From the Bunker

Quote from: mrdeeds on July 22, 2018, 11:08:30 PM
The Paidi O Se cup. Will ya cop on. Roscommon should be in it according to Brolly. By his thinking the All Ireland should be 6 team competition.

Paidi O'Se Cup? Roscommon a team playing Division One football next spring and 2017 Connacht Champions, Being handed the ambition of winning a 'B' Competition? That'd really get the lads out training on a Monday evening in February!

Mayo4Sam

Well they took it fairly handy on McStay
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Orchard park

Quote from: mrdeeds on July 22, 2018, 11:08:30 PM

It is

From the Bunker

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on July 22, 2018, 11:14:54 PM

He's a mate of the panel and he lost the plot today! He'll get a slap on the wrist from the authorities. He looks like a broken man and will probably walk away.

Syferus

Quote from: From the Bunker on July 22, 2018, 11:20:45 PM
Quote from: Mayo4Sam on July 22, 2018, 11:14:54 PM

He's a mate of the panel and he lost the plot today! He'll get a slap on the wrist from the authorities. He looks like a broken man and will probably walk away.

Err, he's talking about his plans for the winter break publicly. Despite the protestations of a few posters who never liked him to begin with there's no desire in the county to push him out the door. Malachy O'Rourke looked fairly broken after being humiliated by Longford or hammered by Dublin in an AIQF too..