Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

Any truth in the rumour that Titch pushed the ref after the Cruppen match and it was just not verbals. If true it surprise me as he seems a calm and quiet player on the field.

A few Ogs ones were saying yesterday that alot of the Cross fans did not cover themselves in glory either.

doire na raithe

Quote from: corn02 on May 26, 2008, 01:54:53 PM
No venue as of yet, think it is fixed for next week. What sort of team are Maghery?

Don't you mean Madden?

corn02

Good spot, testing there so I was.

anportmorforjfc

ACL - Division Two
TEAM P W D L Pts
Tir na nÓg 8 6 0 2 12
Sarsfields 8 5 1 2 11
St Michael's 7 5 0 2 10
Clann Eireann 7 4 0 3 8
Granemore 7 4 0 3 8
Silverbridge 8 4 0 4 8
Carrickcruppen 7 3 1 3 7
Ballymacnab 8 3 1 4 7
Wolfe Tones 7 3 0 4 6
An Port Mor 8 2 1 5 5
Whitecross 8 2 0 6 4
Keady 5 1 0 4 2

very tight league now. Promotion seem to be between top 3, although wouldn't rule anything out in this league. Wolfe tones and ballymacnab will be looking over their shoulders. Keady will have alot of pressure on them to win thier games in hand. 

JimStynes

That money the tones are paying ther manager must not be doing much good!

eire

i heard that the semi final of the under 21 match is on wed night in cullyhanna at 7.30.

doire na raithe

corn02

It is this Wednesday. Dorsey a bit unfair for Madden?

celtic

i heard the same. semi final between madden and dromintee is on in cullyhanna this wed at 7.30. what would by the expected outcome from that game?

corn02

No idea  we are quite strong but no one seems to know what Madden are like.

lurganblue

Quote from: altovito on May 25, 2008, 09:57:57 PM
r u carl fuckin vorderman bukfast boy?
lern txt tk

i wouldnt mind fuckin vorderman tbh  ;)

celtic

i take it your a dromintee man then. i was on the orchard county site and someone predicted for shanes to beat dromintee in the first round.

corn02

i am indeed. They got it close against Shanes, Maghery and Granemore so they are no World beaters but not a bad outfit.

Real1995

Charlie Vernon has emerged as a major doubt for Armagh's Ulster SFC quarter-final against Cavan next month after he suffered a foot injury in a weekend challenge against Dublin at Cullyhanna.

The rising star suffered damage to his toes following a challenge from Dublin midfielder Eamonn Fennell as both players went for a low ball in the low-key challenge on Saturday, which the visitors won by 0-7 to 0-5.

Vernon is awaiting results of a scan amid fears that he may have broken at least one metatarsal bone.
Nice guys always finish second!

charlie stubbs

madde n got 2 minor semi 3 years ago think they handy enough.joe feeney is still eligable for them