Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emainmacha

Not much on here though, replay for senior match on Thursday 19th for those who feel like supporting a bit of hurling in county

Throw ball

Quote from: emainmacha on September 05, 2013, 09:05:28 PM
Not much on here though, replay for senior match on Thursday 19th for those who feel like supporting a bit of hurling in county

Despite the clash with Kerry v Dublin there was a fair crowd at the match. The official website said 6600 also watched it on Armagh TV. Must say I thought £10 in was a bit steep though.

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on September 01, 2013, 09:35:42 PM
Intermediate Championship semi final draw

Mullaghbawn V Madden
Tir Na Nog V St Pauls

when are these games?

T Fearon

Friday and Saturday 20th and 21st Sept,thought exact date and time for each match not yet confirmed

naka

crupps this weekend at 13/8 good odds in a 2 horse race

Cold tea

What time is Cross v Ogs on Friday Night.

ogshead

DrinkingHarp

Is this to pay for Tony's feed?

http://www.armaghgaa.net/armaghtv/

PS
Tony speak more into the Microphone, second half you were off a little.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

T Fearon

emainmacha

Sure that wasn't 660 at game? only a handful in seated area and about a dozen behind one goal with no one in other stand or goal areas

Throw ball

Quote from: emainmacha on September 13, 2013, 09:04:00 PM
Sure that wasn't 660 at game? only a handful in seated area and about a dozen behind one goal with no one in other stand or goal areas

I was referring to the online viewer numbers.

T Fearon

Tir Na Nog 0-11 St Pauls 0-11 Intermediate semi final tonight

general_lee

Portadown are lucky to have the unbeaten run still in tact!

Hard to call a winner for the replay. On paper it would be Tir na nOg; but I think they've been very unconvincing in the latter part of the season.

In any case I'll be keeping a close eye as the outcome of this championship impacts on my club's fate next year!

T Fearon

Neither St Pauls or Tir Na Nog deserved to win or lose the first game,and Tir Na Nog certainly didn't warrant being 4/11 favourites.Boylesports still prices it 4/9 Tir Na Nog 9/4 St Pauls for the replay.Certainly wouldnt wager a wad of cash on the outcome.

T Fearon

Good wins for Tir Na Nog and Annaghmore to claim places in the Armagh Intermediate and Junior Finals respectively today! If Maghery could get over Cross it would mean that all three clubs from the 7 mile Portadown-Annaghmore-Maghery radius, will be appearing in the three County finals.