Schools/Colleges Hurling and football

Started by redsetanta, February 25, 2020, 11:17:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spiritof86

Leinster Schools Senior A Hurling Championship.

@Offaly_GAA combined schools
V
@CLGLaois combined schools

Saturday 25th November
Faithful Fields
Throw in 3.45pm

Big game for the lads today in Kilcormac .

Zooming around

Big game and a big defeat unfortunately.

burdizzo

Scoreline looks bad, but I think there was only two points in it going into the last five minutes.

Laois man

Good win for mountrath CS today in the A1 junior final v Enniscorthy

Zooming around

Quote from: Laois man on November 27, 2023, 07:37:51 PMGood win for mountrath CS today in the A1 junior final v Enniscorthy

Well done to Mountrath CS. AN excellent hurling school.

burdizzo

Portlaoise CBS got a bit of a mauling off Cistercian Roscrea in the "C" hurling today. That's them out of it, I'd say.

burdizzo

Fergal's beaten by Gorey in the South Leinster 'C' final today. Two late goals did for them. Expected them to win that.

Blueforever

Not surprised by Portlaoise v Cistercians result Tommy Dunne tipp allireland winner and trainer was appointed Cistercians head coach last year we in Laois would never dream of doing such a thing wonder most of our schools teams play in the C division some hope for the future

Spiritof1915

The harps had 8 lads on colaiste mhuire Johnstown panel with 4 starters for their A qf final against Kilkenny CBS.
A fair standard of hurling to be exposed to albeit the result didn't go johnstowns way.
No doubt its a big help to their underage success over the last couple of years.

redsetanta

Knockbeg well beaten today by Naas CBS.
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

Hurling123

Hi. 

Anyone know how laois combined second year hurling team got on at the weekend ?? . I believe they were playing Kilkenny ( Kilkenny teams are made of players from schools that don't play A grade with Kilkenny schools)

Laois man

burdizzo

Won - fairly well, by the looks of things. Good result for them. Who have they in the final?

Laois man

Birr play Banagher in the other sfinal well done Heywood 👍

redsetanta

The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi