Yes
22 (51.2%)
No
21 (48.8%)

Total Members Voted: 43

seafoid

Dorothy Kilgallon was murdered while investigating the case

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VYDaqto22NY

It must ultimately have had something to do either with the war in Vietnam or giving black people on the south the vote .  LBJ was very pro war.

Bord na Mona man

It looks difficult for someone at Oswald's location to get off enough accurate kill shots at a target moving away from him.
He could have started earlier when the cortege was coming towards him, which suggests he was waiting until Kennedy moved into range of shooters elsewhere - the grassy knoll perhaps?
However, all these touted, wide ranging, multi-agency conspiracies are surely hard to organise. At some point in the following 60 years, someone amongst the dozens of people required to plan it, would spill the beans, or have regrets.

AustinPowers

Quote from: seafoid on November 24, 2023, 09:51:30 AMDorothy Kilgallon was murdered while investigating the case

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VYDaqto22NY

It must ultimately have had something to do either with the war in Vietnam or giving black people on the south the vote .  LBJ was very pro war.

I read a book a few years ago  on the subject.  The amount of people; witnesses ,  lawyers,  people connected to Ruby,  those who gave statements  etc, literally dozens all dying in mysterious circumstances within a year or two of the assassination .. car crashes, drowning,  supposed suicides etc.   It really was mad

As you say,  LBJ was pro-war.  I read things like JFK was  going to pull out  of Vietnam.  LBJ kept it going. War is  big business.  Kennedy  also said he was going to smash the CIA into a million pieces  . Bush Snr was  head of the CIA around then (or high up anyway), and some reckon he was  involved in the assassination.

Anyway,  looking at the Zapruder film the  final bullet  clearly came from the front. Not behind.  There probably was someone shooting from behind, but I don't believe it was Oswald.  I honestly think he wasn't involved,  he  was  just the  patsy.  Easy to pin it on him given his beliefs  and history.  And of course, arrange for him to be  killed so he never speaks.  (That was another farce by the way)

From the Bunker

JFK was set up like a Clay Pigeon in Dallas.

Oswald actions that day after the assassination, were not the actions of a Assassin.

Blowitupref

Quote from: From the Bunker on November 24, 2023, 08:51:35 PMJFK was set up like a Clay Pigeon in Dallas.

Oswald actions that day after the assassination, were not the actions of a Assassin.

What would be the actions of a Assassin be?
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Blowitupref on November 24, 2023, 09:12:25 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on November 24, 2023, 08:51:35 PMJFK was set up like a Clay Pigeon in Dallas.

Not getting caught would be the main one
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Blowitupref

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 24, 2023, 09:25:48 PM

Plenty killers get caught and plead their innocence. Only one I recall recently that didn't was Anders Behring Breivik who wanted to promote his far right views.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Blowitupref on November 24, 2023, 09:35:50 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 24, 2023, 09:25:48 PM

Plenty killers get caught and plead their innocence. Only one I recall recently that didn't was Anders Behring Breivik who wanted to promote his far right views.

But, assassins in my head, are paid to carry out murders and get paid, absolutely pointless being an assassin with purpose of getting caught. Killers on the other hand wouldn't be assassins

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea