Quote from: ziggysego on July 25, 2008, 11:36:41 PM
sorry had a few drinks in me at the minute
Do you have a déideadh too?

No, I brush my teeth
Testing Accessibility

downgirl

Quote from: Derry Devil on July 25, 2008, 11:37:39 PM
Quote from: downgirl on July 25, 2008, 11:28:39 PM
He's not bad looking ziggy, a daycent hairy chest on him!!

You can't beat a hairy chest!

Quote from: Donagh on July 25, 2008, 11:35:49 PM
Think he bats for the other side, and I don't mean OWC.

:D

Haha Derry Devil, you are one of the few I know to appreciate a hairy chest!!! Myself and my best friend love hairy chests...you should see her bf he has like the ultimate hairy chest lol my ex had a quare hairy chest as well...just not manly enough with a non hairy chest!!

downgirl

Aw thanks Hardstation, glad someone appreciates it  :P

Derry Devil

Quote from: downgirl on July 26, 2008, 12:03:14 AM
Haha Derry Devil, you are one of the few I know to appreciate a hairy chest!!! Myself and my best friend love hairy chests...you should see her bf he has like the ultimate hairy chest lol my ex had a quare hairy chest as well...just not manly enough with a non hairy chest!!

Although, there is a limit on the amount of hair.....

Quote from: hardstation on July 26, 2008, 12:04:45 AM
I like your hairy chest, downgirl.

:D

downgirl

Yea ok, agree with you there Derry Devil!!  :D

Derry Devil

That's a pic of hardstation by the way :P

Derry Devil

There's only one way to find out :D

Yes I Would

Yes there is!! Ill PM you hardstation and let you know how i get on

john mcgill

Listened to Martin McHugh's analysis of Armagh on BBC yesterday and today in the Star he is being paid for what he said yesterday about Armagh paying too much attention to the media.  He should have been gracious enough to see a glass half full and congratulate Armagh on a 7th win in ten years and a worklike performance in great heat.  For the record the Fermanagh manager mentioned that they are written off a lot. 

He also churlishly said that Armagh put too much effort into winning Ulster and not enough into winning the All Ireland. I would love him to explain how you put too much effort in and I bet he wishes that his own county put more effort into winning Ulster. 

I feel that he is tilting at windmills and we need Jarlath to act as his faithful servant and put him right.

Talking to some of his ex team mates on the first Ulster final day, they were less than impressed by his no show at the presentation of the 1983 Donegal team.  He could have joined his ex team mates for ten minutes. 

T O Hare

sidebottom is brutal. bring back jimmy smyth
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

sammymaguire

too right, that plank has more interest in reading out text messages from Bailieborough or Brisbane rather than concentrating on talking about the game... he promised no clichés and then slabbered out a rake of them... get rid!

nice one Take Your Points!! Very good.
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: sammymaguire on July 28, 2008, 05:35:38 PM
too right, that plank has more interest in reading out text messages from Bailieborough or Brisbane rather than concentrating on talking about the game...

That shite really sickens my hole.

Over on RTE ye have Tomás Mulcahy or whoever giving insight into the game, on BBC ye have that eejit reading out texts from fecking daisy hill.
i usse an speelchekor

Hardy

Sidebottom's performance as a commentator has deteriorated to close to the Eddie Moroney level at this stage. But at least Eddie was entertaining. The straining for cliches is embarrassing and how unimaginative is it, never mind local-radio-level parochial, to spend most of the non-action time reading out text messages. He seemed to think it was an enormous achievement to have received 1,500 tests. He also seemed to think he had to read out all of them.

stiffler

Jimmy Smyth is 10 times the commentator Sidebottom will ever be. Why doesnt the BBC listen to its viewers??
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

20leg-end08

Quote from: Hardy on July 28, 2008, 06:04:12 PM
The straining for cliches is embarrassing and how unimaginative is it, never mind local-radio-level parochial, to spend most of the non-action time reading out text messages.

Nail on head. Some of the cliches were just cringeworthy in the final replay. Example when Doherty came on for Fermanagh he had two things to say, the first was something about Doherty arriving on the field on a horse ??? and then "They've sent for the doc - what will he prescribe?"

What is the man talking about?
It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me