Leinster Senior football championship 2024

Started by Blowitupref, April 01, 2024, 09:25:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twohands!!!

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 03, 2024, 01:33:47 PMOk so why are Dublins hurlers not doing what Limerick are doing with their money and less numbers that Dublin?

Because they were coming from a far lower base to start with.

If you look at where Dublin hurling was historically compared to where it is now, there is literally no comparison.

seafoid

Quote from: Rossfan on May 03, 2024, 08:44:22 AMMake Dublin a Province with 4 County Boards and 4 County teams.

at least 4.

Shamrock Shore

Only allows Dubs to

(i) Field previous years county champions as their teams less culchies with culchie clubs in previous 3 years.
(ii) Allow 3 wildcards to join them.
(iii) Play ALL their Leinster games outside of Croke Park. Make Portlaoise designated finals stadium for next 10 years.

seafoid

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on May 06, 2024, 10:15:13 AMOnly allows Dubs to

(i) Field previous years county champions as their teams less culchies with culchie clubs in previous 3 years.
(ii) Allow 3 wildcards to join them.
(iii) Play ALL their Leinster games outside of Croke Park. Make Portlaoise designated finals stadium for next 10 years.
Play leinster final as a surprise  in January so Longford can finally call a halt to the 15 in a row charade. 

Dunneroyal

I'm not a bitter royal towards louth. I really would love to see them create the shock of the century. But I just can't see it happening and also the draw makes for interesting position for louth. Their next game is winnable against a Meath team at sixes and sevens under Colm. They could get to a prelim quarter final by winning just that one game in a neutral venue (they should have beat us in league in navan). So what does louth management do ? Throw everything at Dublin and have a very despondent sore tired team still shifting a heavy defeat go out v Meath the following week ? Or play conservative don't waste too much energy avoid injuries and concentrate on the old rivals and giving Colm his p45.  I know which one I hope they do. But I fear they will be focused on Meath which worry's me immensely
Hon the royal