5 Sams - RIP

Started by brokencrossbar1, December 02, 2017, 04:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aontroim

RIP 5 Sams. Condolences to family & friends.

sid waddell

RIP 5 Sams and condolences to his loved ones. One of the great names and posters from the golden era of this forum back in the 00s, and had a smashing taste in music.

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

PW Nally

Always enjoyed his contributions, will be missed around here. Condolences to family, friends and club mates.

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam.

Gabriel_Hurl

RIP - Sad news.

Condolences to friends and family

sensethetone

AhNowRef

RIP ...

sorry to hear this..

yellowcard

dec

Is this the right information, if not I'll delete

http://www.funeraltimes.com/paddysavage464479490

Savage ( Ballyholland Newry ) died 2nd December 2017 suddenly Paddy R.I.P. beloved son of the late Paddy and Kathleen, and much loved brother of Mary, Mark, Anita, Sean and Paul. Sacred Heart of Jesus have mercy on his soul. His remains will leave his home 22 Rockfield Heights on Thursday at 11:00am for 12:00 noon funeral Mass in St Patrick & Colman's Cathedral. Interment afterwards in Monkshill cemetery.Deeply regretted by his sorrowing brothers, sisters, nephews, nieces uncles, aunts, family circle and friends.

AZOffaly

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

saffron sam2

Spent an enjoyable bit of time yesterday reading through some of his posts here and his Twitter account. But, as others have said, it was the conversations away from the glare that marked him out; the conversations via PM on here and on Twitter were always insightful and extremely useful.

RIP
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

omaghjoe

Just read this thread
Shocked to say the least! Very sad news, a great poster and a loss to the board
Thoughts and prayers are with his family

Targetman

RIP 5 Sams, being a fellow Down man I always paid particular attention to his posts, will be missed!

The Iceman

he was a good man. helped me out 10 years ago when we were launching a business back home and in England..nothing in it for him either - just a good fella.
RIP
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight