Jamie Bryson

Started by theticklemister, January 07, 2013, 07:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

I know that you shouldn't wish ill on anyone but I would love to see c***ts like him looked up in a Turkish jail and left to the the devices of big Amir!!!

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Itchy

Do these lads actually pack flags and flag poles to bring away on holidays? Wierdos.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on June 20, 2014, 12:04:08 AM
LAD's use of 'are' instead of 'our' annoys the shite out of me.

Our LADs in Crumlin Jail.
Are LADs in Crumlin Jail?
Aye but themmuns use it for "our". Respect are culture.

Hardy

I've seen many things. I've seen this. My brain is processing this. Don't expect a result for some time.

muppet

From reading on here, some of the LADS are unemployed.

'They can afford it' is the usual argument to increase taxes on workers. This argument always comes without supporting evidence. Well obviously these LADS can afford a cut to their benefits if holidaying in Turkey is within their unearned budget.
MWWSI 2017

red hander

Quote from: Itchy on June 19, 2014, 11:42:53 PM
Do these lads actually pack flags and flag poles to bring away on holidays? Wierdos.

I remember going to Thailand and we were booked in to a high-rise hotel on the beach that was surrounded by similar hotels. We went in to our room for the first time and I made for the balcony to take in the view. Scanning the beautiful vista, my eye was caught by something purple hanging from a neighbouring hotel balcony, a big f**k-off UVF flag ... even thousands of miles away these scum can't help themselves from practically cocking their hind legs and marking out territory.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: red hander on June 20, 2014, 05:08:47 PM
Quote from: Itchy on June 19, 2014, 11:42:53 PM

I remember going to Thailand and we were booked in to a high-rise hotel on the beach that was surrounded by similar hotels. We went in to our room for the first time and I made for the balcony to take in the view. Scanning the beautiful vista, my eye was caught by something purple hanging from a neighbouring hotel balcony, a big f**k-off UVF flag ... even thousands of miles away these scum can't help themselves from practically cocking their hind legs and marking out territory.

That is the inherent 'colonial' attitude in them,  but don't fool yourself that they are on their own.   There are enough tricolours etc hung out with 'such and such On Tour' and it is par for the course with some.  I wouldn't reckon though that you would have West Belfast on Tour singing and marching in Corfu to celebrate the 15th August!

THE MIGHTY QUINN

I know of a couple of families from over here who were in Benidorm over the 12th holidays and had a beach bonfire on the 11 the night and a wee parade next day

theticklemister

And thats the reason why today they keep ARE lads in Crumlin Jail

ONeill

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 19, 2014, 02:14:30 PM
See Mr. Bryson on holiday in Turkey with his friends. Genuinely confused here, what the f**k are they doing? Did they really bring flags and drums to Turkey so they could march up and down and sing the Sash?

They are a very strange group of people.

http://t.co/Jxz3hbb7Jt

That's class. Fair play til them. Harmless oul craic.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Kidder81

LAD used to be funny/interesting. Self important wankers now

ziggysego

Quote from: Kidder81 on June 21, 2014, 12:00:09 AM

LAD used to be funny/interesting. Self important w**kers now

A lot of the stuff they post is pure rubbish, but they still provide an important role. They expose a lot of stuff that the mainstream media won't go near until they are forced too. The most recent case being Pastor McConnell.and the fall-out over it.
Testing Accessibility

Maguire01

Quote from: ziggysego on June 21, 2014, 12:05:16 AM
Quote from: Kidder81 on June 21, 2014, 12:00:09 AM

LAD used to be funny/interesting. Self important w**kers now

A lot of the stuff they post is pure rubbish, but they still provide an important role. They expose a lot of stuff that the mainstream media won't go near until they are forced too. The most recent case being Pastor McConnell.and the fall-out over it.
Indeed - they're doing the leg work for the local media. The Ivory Coast fleg issue as well - posted on LAD, next thing it's on the front of The Irish News.