Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Club boi

Quote from: teaminamillion on April 26, 2017, 06:57:45 PM
This is nothing short of a disgrace that another young player has turned his back on Tyrone all because of that individual.

What are you basing your verdict on here?? AGAIN we get your point, but at least try and contribute to the thread rather than repeat the same thing over an over. Could be many different reasons why any individual would leave a panel, not that we know its been confirmed yet

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on April 26, 2017, 07:51:26 PM
I'd appreciate an option to ignore the schizophrenic clown on here but I'll just have to use my discretion instead.

On Munroe, that does seem a bit of a surprise, he seemed to get plenty of game time early on in the year but was out of the picture towards the end of the league. We do seem to have plenty of options here anyway but I thought he has equipped himself fairly well when called upon.

Any word on how Richie Donnelly is doing, has he been in action with Trillick yet or is he likely gone for the year?
Maybe falling behind Aidan McCrory, not because of footballing ability or performances, in the pecking order was to much to take.

teaminamillion

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on April 26, 2017, 07:51:26 PM
I'd appreciate an option to ignore the schizophrenic clown on here but I'll just have to use my discretion instead.

On Munroe, that does seem a bit of a surprise, he seemed to get plenty of game time early on in the year but was out of the picture towards the end of the league. We do seem to have plenty of options here anyway but I thought he has equipped himself fairly well when called upon.

Any word on how Richie Donnelly is doing, has he been in action with Trillick yet or is he likely gone for the year?

Richard Donnelly if wise would stay away from this pantomime. Tick tock tick tock tick tock won't be long now!

ose 14

lads pray for peace in our wee county. any odds on another carrickmore man being called up before the championship?

The Golden Years

Quote from: ose 14 on April 27, 2017, 06:45:34 AM
lads pray for peace in our wee county. any odds on another carrickmore man being called up before the championship?
There would be shorter odds on him being replaced by an errigal player! ::)

Fuzzman

Disappointing to hear about Munroe (If it's true) but maybe the young lad just thought there is a lot of competition for where he plays and with McGeary and Burns now maybe ahead of him he thought he would be better of playing club football for a year or two first, in the way Sludden & Mattie did.

Do people see young Mulgrew ahead of Lee Brennan now at this stage?
Are Tyrone favourites for Ulster this year again or what way are the odds?

toby47

Quote from: Fuzzman on April 27, 2017, 11:57:04 AM
Disappointing to hear about Munroe (If it's true) but maybe the young lad just thought there is a lot of competition for where he plays and with McGeary and Burns now maybe ahead of him he thought he would be better of playing club football for a year or two first, in the way Sludden & Mattie did.

Tyrone         11/8
Donegal       4/1
Monaghan    11/2
Cavan          8/1
Armagh        12/1
Derry           20/1
Down           22/1
Fermanagh   66/1
Antrim         150/1

omagh_gael

Quote from: toby47 on April 27, 2017, 12:01:48 PM
Quote from: Fuzzman on April 27, 2017, 11:57:04 AM

Tyrone         11/8
Donegal       4/1
Monaghan    11/2
Cavan          8/1
Armagh        12/1
Derry           20/1
Down           22/1
Fermanagh   66/1
Antrim         150/1

At those odds there'd be great value in putting a score on Donegal and Monaghan!

southtyronegael

Think those were the odds before the league? Currently Tyrone 13/8 Donegal 3/1 Mon 9/2.

macca123

Any truth if Munroe has left the panel?

teaminamillion

Apparently Mickey is doing one to one with the players . Maybe someone should tell Adolf the players need an inspirational game plan. Not a physciatric evaluation lol

Tyrone95

teaminamillion

Congratulations to our three time All Ireland winning manager who has received a doctorate from the open university! On the pitch things might be dire for Tyrone (this last 8 years) but off the pitch celebrity Harte rolls on... Say cheese Mickey!!

Scoring Zone

disappointing about monroe, had a real edge and composure to his play anytime I seen him, the hit on mcglynn in last years ulster final was fantastic, but on the other hand it shows his desire to his club and not wanting to hang around the fringes