Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

square_ball

Quote from: Redhand Santa on April 23, 2017, 08:12:43 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on April 23, 2017, 06:52:50 PM
any word if the county men made it home in time to play this evenings games?

No the bus got lost coming home and they end up in Galway. An absolute disgrace, harte has to go after this.

Yip I heard Harte was giving directions and they actually ended up on craggy island. Harte should get the P45 tomorrow morning after this latest goings-on. 

southtyronegael

harte should be sent to craggy island. hed fit in well with all them priests.

teaminamillion

Hold on is this some sort of joke? Would Harte actually sabotage club games involving county players? Sweet holy mother of shite. Mickeys neighbours would be happy enough getting the draw v Trillick what with mickeys taking the brennans and the Donnellys out of the equation! Don't even mention Aidan McCrory or the nephew lol

In hiding

The Ardboe Omagh game passed off very quietly today

southtyronegael

Quote from: In hiding on April 23, 2017, 11:59:53 PM
The Ardboe Omagh game passed off very quietly today
who played well? r o neill kicked 5 points second half? coney and shea mc guigan do a right bit of scoring?

Jeremiah O

Coney and McGuigan 7pts between them.Omagh missing a good 8 or 9 men yesterday.
Unconquered and unconquerable

redhandofgod

Hugh McGeary never played for pomeroy, got injured on the tyrone weekend. McNabb and Sludden didn't play for Dromore either. K McGeary, Burns and McCarron played.

Up The Middle

Quote from: redhandofgod on April 24, 2017, 08:18:51 AM
Hugh McGeary never played for pomeroy, got injured on the tyrone weekend. McNabb and Sludden didn't play for Dromore either. K McGeary, Burns and McCarron played.

Tiernan McCann didn't play against Clonoe. The outfield Tyrone players on both sides were down with cramp on numerous occasions in the 2nd half, clearly a tough weekends training over them. Bradley went of injured in the 2nd half.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Under Lights

Did the Cavanagh's play against Eskra?

tothetop03

Both Declan McClure and Mark Bradley where replaced yesterday unsure if they where injured or just fecked or both... Danny McNulty kicked a free of the ground over the bar from near the half way line some dig!!

Tyroneforsam

Quote from: Up The Middle on April 24, 2017, 08:22:45 AM

Tiernan McCann didn't play against Clonoe. The outfield Tyrone players on both sides were down with cramp on numerous occasions in the 2nd half, clearly a tough weekends training over them. Bradley went of injured in the 2nd half.

McGeary, Burns and McCarron were clearly not at the races yesterday. All three looked lethargic, especially McGeary.

redhandefender

McNamee hobbled of injured v Castlederg madness if they trained hard fri and sat

southtyronegael

very unfair on those lads. training thursday night, friday and saturday then match sunday. should never had been let happen.

Up The Middle

Quote from: southtyronegael on April 24, 2017, 09:33:27 AM
very unfair on those lads. training thursday night, friday and saturday then match sunday. should never had been let happen.

There will be some uproar about club football now, as Mickey will take no responsibility for this.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

seanmc123

Quote from: Tyroneforsam on April 24, 2017, 09:00:01 AM
Quote from: Up The Middle on April 24, 2017, 08:22:45 AM

Disagree slightly on this, as these 3 men I'm sure put in a heavy weekend's work with Tyrone i thought got through a lot of work yesterday. Maybe i was watching a different game than you
McGeary, Burns and McCarron were clearly not at the races yesterday. All three looked lethargic, especially McGeary.