2015 Season Ticket

Started by Mayo Club 51, September 29, 2014, 03:32:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you purchase a 2015 Croke Park GAA Season Ticket?

Yes
20 (45.5%)
No
14 (31.8%)
Maybe
3 (6.8%)
A County "+" Season Ticket
7 (15.9%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Mayo Club 51

The season ticket will be up for renewal on Wednesday the 1st of October. There is a €10 increase  >:( on renewals this year, up from €75 to €85 for adults with the Juvenile season ticket remaining at €10 (we think).

2014 season ticket info here;     http://mayoclub51.com/croke-park-season-ticket/

E-mail sent to season ticket holders this morning;

A Chara,

The 2014 Championship has come to a close. The Provincial Championship draws will soon take place and the League fixtures are being finalised so it is time to renew your Season Ticket(s) for 2015.

Enjoy another year of great value with the GAA Season Ticket.The early bird price of €85 is available until 31st October and no later! The price will then increase to €95 so make sure to renew ASAP.

The Club + price has not been confirmed by your County just yet but you will be able to upgrade via your on-line account at a later stage. So get in before October 31st to avail of the early bird price!

Enjoy another year of great value with the GAA Season Ticket.

Your season tickets includes the following:

Allianz League matches in the selected code including any semi-finals, finals or relegation play-offs.
AIB GAA Club Championship Finals on St. Patrick's Day in Croke Park.
AIB GAA Club Junior and Intermediate All-Ireland Finals in selected code
Opening Championship Fixture for your County
Further special offers for various GAA fixtures.

To renew now click here

RENEWAL INSTRUCTIONS:

Click on the Product
Tick the 'Select' box beside the Season Ticket(s) you wish to renew and click 'Renew Selected'.
Select the payment card or add a new one and complete the job.
It's simple!

A couple of items to note:

If you had a Club+ in 2014 you will be prompted to renew the regular Season Ticket and you will be able to upgrade to Club+ once your County has finalised the price.
If a juvenile from 2014 is no longer a juvenile (i.e. under 16 on 1st January 2014) then the renewal will default as an adult Season Ticket for 2015.
Additional Tickets will be available to purchase from Wednesday October 1st, subject to availability.

Le meas

GAA Ticket Office

BennyCake

Season tickets not worth it. Realistically most fans would maybe attend 4/5 league games. 6 at a stretch. You can buy NFL tickets for £9/€10 now, so it's a lot cheaper to buy individually.

If you're in Kerry or Dublin, Mayo etc that's fine as you'll get an AI final ticket, but what's the point if you're from the lesser counties?

If they had a League only ticket, I'd be interested, as I would know which league games I can attend well in advance. With the championship/qualifiers, you could be in Waterford one week, Cork the next. And if you don't attend, you'll be charged anyway! Feck that.

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quick of the bat already, more expense, they could have waited for another month at least

Rossfan

€10 rise a bit steep >:( . 13% or so and inflation at 1%?
We'll be getting the London and (hopefully) Connacht Semi Final included next year.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

pearseog

Quote from: BennyCake on September 29, 2014, 04:47:33 PM
Season tickets not worth it. Realistically most fans would maybe attend 4/5 league games. 6 at a stretch. You can buy NFL tickets for £9/€10 now, so it's a lot cheaper to buy individually.

If you're in Kerry or Dublin, Mayo etc that's fine as you'll get an AI final ticket, but what's the point if you're from the lesser counties?

If they had a League only ticket, I'd be interested, as I would know which league games I can attend well in advance. With the championship/qualifiers, you could be in Waterford one week, Cork the next. And if you don't attend, you'll be charged anyway! Feck that.

The Season Ticket plus Club is great value when you are from a county like Armagh who charge €10 into first round championship double headers and qualifers. There is a good 8-10 week spell where there is games on in Athletic grounds Friday, Saturday and Sunday. This year i limited myself to one per weekend as the prices were scandalous. As i would go to a few league games home and away and championship games for Armagh, i will definitely be getting the Season Ticket plus Club.

armaghniac

Quote from: pearseog on September 29, 2014, 05:23:24 PM

The Season Ticket plus Club is great value when you are from a county like Armagh who charge €10 into first round championship double headers and qualifers. There is a good 8-10 week spell where there is games on in Athletic grounds Friday, Saturday and Sunday. This year i limited myself to one per weekend as the prices were scandalous. As i would go to a few league games home and away and championship games for Armagh, i will definitely be getting the Season Ticket plus Club.

Armagh has been known to have representation in the Club finals on Paddy's day too. That said the Div 3 league games this year won't be packed, getting a seat won't be problem, but you could have a divisional final to go there too. 
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

BennyCake

What's the Club+ thing all about? What does it cover?

Mayo Club 51

Quote from: BennyCake on September 29, 2014, 06:40:52 PM
What's the Club+ thing all about? What does it cover?

The club + in Mayo anyway is the the same as Mayo's "Cairde Mhaigheo" ticket but for Croke park season ticket holders. It entitles you to club match's in your county and costs €200 here in Mayo. Not sure if its run in other counties, maybe the Parnell pass in Dublin might be similar?

Croí na hÉireann

I could go to Dublin matches under lights on the Saturday and then Westmeath matches on the Sun. Also includes entry for the club and league finals.

Will definitely be renewing with 4 games at home next year (a rarity for us) and the away games being Cavan, Kildare and Eastmeath.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

armaghniac

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on September 30, 2014, 10:36:54 AM
I could go to Dublin matches under lights on the Saturday and then Westmeath matches on the Sun. Also includes entry for the club and league finals.

Will definitely be renewing with 4 games at home next year (a rarity for us) and the away games being Cavan, Kildare and Eastmeath.

Jamedy, that's handy travel schedule for Westmeath, easy on the diesel.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: armaghniac on September 30, 2014, 11:32:18 AM
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on September 30, 2014, 10:36:54 AM

Jamedy, that's handy travel schedule for Westmeath, easy on the diesel.

Nice change from trips to Derry, Omagh and Cork last year alright. Division 1 is going to be tough on the diesel this year, trips to all corners of the country. Derry, Donegal, Tyrone, Monaghan, Mayo, Kerry, Cork and Dublin.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Rossfan

Renewed and hoping to get use out of it till August 2015 at worst  :D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

mayo.mick

I renewed my tickets this morning, fecking annoyed with the €10 increase this year  >:(
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

RealSpiritof98

Also find it insulting that the early bird runs out on 31st of October (a full 2 feckin months until the official new season) and 10 quid is added. Surely this should be held to at least the 31 Dec to appeal to the 'Daddys Xmas present' market

Farrandeelin

Annoyed with the extra €10 myself, but it's still great value and hopefully Holmes and Connelly can concoct another 3rd Sunday in Sept use of it!
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.