Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dclane

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 12, 2017, 08:47:52 PM
Quote from: dclane on August 12, 2017, 08:28:21 PM
Quote from: StGallsGAA on August 12, 2017, 08:23:19 PM
Quote from: dclane on August 12, 2017, 08:16:31 PM
Quote from: StGallsGAA on August 12, 2017, 07:56:12 PM
The investment in Van Dyke at a suggested £60m would add about £50m to the value of Liverpool's defence!   ;D

You have a serious problem StGalls.
Did you not get enough love off your Mammy when you were young?

Anyway what's the guy from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang got to do with Liverpool's defence?

...ach  maybe you 'pool fans are just a wee bit tetchy at the min!  lighten up!!  ;D
I'm not a Liverpool fan. I just think you have serious issues.

I think you've serious issues as you're posting a lot on Liverpool and Utd threads and not interested in both teams
Mr Hurl summed it up nicely. No one gives a continental f**k what you think   ;D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: dclane on August 12, 2017, 08:50:04 PM
The investment in Van Dyke at a suggested £60m would add about £50m to the value of Liverpool's defence!   ;D

Anyway what's the guy from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang got to do with Liverpool's defence?

...ach  maybe you 'pool fans are just a wee bit tetchy at the min!  lighten up!!  ;D

I think you've serious issues as you're posting a lot on Liverpool and Utd threads and not interested in both teams
Mr Hurl summed it up nicely. No one gives a continental f**k what you think   ;D

Hmmm !! So why bother replying ? I think you are a bullshitter but hey that's life
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

trueblue1234

Lol your good craic. Sure you don't support United remember!  🤣
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Milltown Row2

Quote from: trueblue1234 on August 12, 2017, 10:52:11 PM

I don't !! I just dislike Liverpool fans! I grew up watching a brilliant Liverpool team.. hopefully they get back to winning ways, my dad might not be happy though... if Utd were playing out my back and there was a club game I know where I'd be
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

trueblue1234

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 12, 2017, 11:17:09 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on August 12, 2017, 10:52:11 PM

I don't !! I just dislike Liverpool fans! I grew up watching a brilliant Liverpool team.. hopefully they get back to winning ways, my dad might not be happy though... if Utd were playing out my back and there was a club game I know where I'd be
Yeah dead on. 🤣
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Milltown Row2

I've a soft spot for Utd!! Dad took me over a few times... I wouldn't loose sleep if they never win a match..

laoislad

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 13, 2017, 11:16:28 AM
http://www.empireofthekop.com/2017/08/13/video-liverpool-store-removes-philippe-coutinho-image-from-shop-window/

Doesn't bode well.
He's gone, listening to Klopps comments after the game would seem to indicate that. Talks of Barca offering Rakitic as part of the deal.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: laoislad on August 13, 2017, 12:20:32 PM
http://www.empireofthekop.com/2017/08/13/video-liverpool-store-removes-philippe-coutinho-image-from-shop-window/

Doesn't bode well.
He's gone, listening to Klopps comments after the game would seem to indicate that. Talks of Barca offering Rakitic as part of the deal.

Rakitic and the right amount of cash would be a good deal. With Paulinho joining them that could free up the space for that deal to happen.  Enough cash to secure VVD. Coutinho is an outrageous player but a strong defence wins you leagues. Van Dijk will go a long way to closing up that hole so long as the coaching is right and I would have to question that at the minute as there seems to be no improvement on what is there and that's what Klopp is famed for.

laoislad

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on August 13, 2017, 01:13:38 PM

Doesn't bode well.

Rakitic and the right amount of cash would be a good deal. With Paulinho joining them that could free up the space for that deal to happen.  Enough cash to secure VVD. Coutinho is an outrageous player but a strong defence wins you leagues. Van Dijk will go a long way to closing up that hole so long as the coaching is right and I would have to question that at the minute as there seems to be no improvement on what is there and that's what Klopp is famed for.
The cash for VVD was there regardless of a Couthino sale I hope, that's what they led us to believe anyway!
At this late stage it may be January before they spend any Couthino cash...get a few players in for the title push  ;)
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Boycey

Those player swap deals always appeal to us fans but rarely materialise? If Rakitic didn't figure anywhere in Klopps thinking why should it change just because Coutinho may go to Barca

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Boycey on August 13, 2017, 01:56:48 PM
Those player swap deals always appeal to us fans but rarely materialise? If Rakitic didn't figure anywhere in Klopps thinking why should it change just because Coutinho may go to Barca

I agree and it could be 2 + 2 = 5 given Liverpool's need for a CM and Rakitic has previously stated a desire to leave. It would be a good option though.

under the bar

Quote from: TabClear on August 11, 2017, 02:55:13 PM
And no Andy Carroll type available this time given Jose has snapped up Lukaku  ;) ;)

Lukaku score the same amount of PL goals in his first 60 mins in a United shirt that Andy Carroll did in his first 6 months in a Liverpool one!   ;)

Armamike

Good start by Lukaku. There could be a bit of football in him after all.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Armamike

Quote from: laoislad on August 13, 2017, 01:29:59 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on August 13, 2017, 01:13:38 PM

Doesn't bode well.

The cash for VVD was there regardless of a Couthino sale I hope, that's what they led us to believe anyway!
At this late stage it may be January before they spend any Couthino cash...get a few players in for the title push  ;)

Liverpool need to sit tight and refuse to sell Coutinho at this late stage.  If they want to compromise, agree with Coutinho he can go next summer (whether Barca would need him then is disputable). 
That's just, like your opinion man.