Scór na nÓg.

Started by 5 Sams, October 30, 2007, 02:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 Sams

Anyone at your county's first round yet?
If so any deviance from the normal...county grounds, county sponsors, county champions, History, gen knowledge type questions?

Also anyone point me in the direction of a list of official county sponsors??

trying to give our team a bit of coaching. :-\ :-\
The Aristocrat Years

seabee

Our (Roscommons) first rounds aren't until the end of november but we do have scór na bpaisti organised for the 9th and 10th, If there's any chance to the norm i'll let you know.
If you go to the o'neills website you'll be able to see a good few jerseys and get the sponsors names there.
If anyone wants information on scor activities in roscommon e-mail me on roscommonscor@gmail.com

amallon

I'd expect the questions to be the same as every other year covering the topics you mentioned.  The names of club grounds in Down might come up.  You've caught the bug now 5Sams!  ;)
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

seabee

Anyone taking part this year?

TacadoirArdMhacha

Aye - going to give it an aul lash - last year we qualified for the Armagh final due to the fact that the standard in North Aragh was so poor with so few team entering that they stuck an extra few from the south though. Silverbridge and Mullaghban will no doubt start favourites though. Paddy Power lays the Slieve Gullion men at 5/4 I believe.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

amallon

The south Down Scor Sinsear semi finals are on the 8th and 10th of Feb.  Are Ballyholland entering the quiz this year again?
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.