The Official Daddies Club

Started by Under Lights, July 09, 2014, 09:02:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyHarp

Number 2 due on 12th of July. Hoping the Mrs manages to miss that particular date.
That was never a square ball!!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: BennyHarp on July 01, 2016, 10:47:09 PM
Number 2 due on 12th of July. Hoping the Mrs manages to miss that particular date.
You a big parade on? If it's a boy you can name him James or Liam.

omaghjoe

Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 01, 2016, 11:15:55 PM

Sasha if its a girl maybe?

Like the pic Tony BTW "Im telling you nobody fucks with the Jesus"

BennyHarp

Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 01, 2016, 11:15:55 PM

Was thinking William. Wouldn't miss the parade... even for the birth of my child!

omaghjoe

come to think of it wasnt Jesus's partner Liam?

grounded

Baby girl this morning. First child. The most nerve wrecking, terrifying, exhausting but ultimately brilliant experience I've ever had. I've a head on me like a bag of cats but I can't take my eyes of this most beautiful creation sleeping in my arms.

laoislad

Quote from: grounded on July 02, 2016, 08:59:26 PM
Baby girl this morning. First child. The most nerve wrecking, terrifying, exhausting but ultimately brilliant experience I've ever had. I've a head on me like a bag of cats but I can't take my eyes of this most beautiful creation sleeping in my arms.
Congrats.
Enjoy these moments.... You'll be a sleep deprived zombie in a matter of days!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: grounded on July 02, 2016, 08:59:26 PM
Congrats. Craic starts now!

Hereiam

Happy for u tony. The fun starts now boyo

BennyHarp

Number 2 born bang on due date. Apparently less than 5% of babies are born on their due date, but my wee fella just had to pick the 12th of July. The important thing is though that he's a healthy little boy! Craic starts now!

Under Lights

Congrats. Number two is a game changer.

screenexile

Good stuff BH.

Had number 2 a few weeks ago along with our 18 month old. . . the workload has quadrupled in that time. It's mental but sure I wouldn't change it!

laoislad

One is like having a dog as a pet, two is like running a Zoo.
It's only when you have the 2nd you realise how easy it is only having 1.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Estimator

When we had our second we were told by a number of others that "two was easier than one" Not sure how anyone could possibly come to that conclusion. With one child we could apply a zonal marking technique. With two we have to do a man marking role, which depending on what child is behaving can be an easy job or you can be destroyed.
Ulster League Champions 2009

Hereiam

Number 4 due in 2 weeks. It gona be fun. Congrats BH