Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paddyjohn

Quote from: NAG1 on October 09, 2017, 11:42:59 AM
Quote from: paddyjohn on October 09, 2017, 11:38:01 AM
http://www.hoganstand.com/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=276716

Please forgive my stupidity, but how'd Domnhall end up with Lamh Dhearg? Why did the transfer happen?

??? Can of worms opened there PJ

Sure somenbody tell me and then we can close the worms up!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: The Gs Man on October 09, 2017, 09:24:52 AM
I wish you ladies would change your tampons once in a while. 

Anyway, a decent and enjoyable match for the neutral. 

Glenavy's pitch was in some nick too.  are they hosting the final?

I'm purely on the wind up, its just a laugh, I'd be taking a lot of stick if the Johnnies win! Jezze they be hard to listen too with Whack for the diddle!!!  :o
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

The Gs Man

Ah sure I know.

Been hear long enough to know how all your minds work.  Ye big bitches.
Keep 'er lit

NAG1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 09, 2017, 01:18:21 PM

I'm purely on the wind up, its just a laugh, I'd be taking a lot of stick if the Johnnies win! Jezze they be hard to listen too with Whack for the diddle!!!  :o

Is that not a Rossa song?  :o ;)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: NAG1 on October 09, 2017, 02:02:45 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 09, 2017, 01:18:21 PM

Is that not a Rossa song?  :o ;)

Oh aye!! Hardstation will be on now!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Belfast GAA man

I wonder does Brennan still think Cargin are too good for Antrim and need to be in Derry championship to get competitive games ....rocket!

bannside

Have to say the Johnnies were very impressive over the two games. A lot of their under 21s of recent years do seem to have come through and have developed into good seniors. Very impressed yesterday with Conor Johnston, Michael Bradley, and Peter Mc Callion as well as their county men Fitzy and Mc Bride. A very interesting final awaits and fair play...football is far from finished in the city.

Milltown Row2

I heard a Johnnies man has backed a right few quid on his lads at 16/1, good value!

country bumpkin

Quote from: Belfast GAA man on October 09, 2017, 06:01:27 PM
I wonder does Brennan still think Cargin are too good for Antrim and need to be in Derry championship to get competitive games ....rocket!

Brennan a Rocket u say......let's examine ur CV then...u really Trump...?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on October 09, 2017, 07:31:10 PM

He'll hardly be staying now...

country bumpkin

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 09, 2017, 07:34:12 PM

Hear he wants to remain in Toome but only if Cargin move down to Intermediate or junior level in 2018....
Wants to mingle with his most knowledgeable critics...think he is on the Board. ;)

Belfast GAA man

A good CV doesn't mean he isn't a rocket - St Galls won 12 championships out of 13, an all-ireland title and there was no mention of being too good for Antrim. Cargin won 2 in a row - a good CV doesn't mean he doesn't talk crXp at times

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on October 09, 2017, 07:48:45 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 09, 2017, 07:34:12 PM

Hear he wants to remain in Toome but only if Cargin move down to Intermediate or junior level in 2018....
Wants to mingle with his most knowledgeable critics...think he is on the Board. ;)

Sure nothing surprises me about Cargin, after getting banned from the Antrim final (you know the game were yas went mental) that you were going to play in Derry , but they didn't want yas

stick to winning leagues >:(

country bumpkin

Quote from: Belfast GAA man on October 09, 2017, 07:50:43 PM
A good CV doesn't mean he isn't a rocket - St Galls won 12 championships out of 13, an all-ireland title and there was no mention of being too good for Antrim. Cargin won 2 in a row - a good CV doesn't mean he doesn't talk crXp at times
Think u got a selective memory .....JB has won four with Cargin and led teams to county titles in Derry...Tyrone as well as an Ulster and all Ireland title with Lavey...
And itself....lotta titles...?

Belfast GAA man

of course he has a smashing CV but it was still a daft thing to say that disrespected our County and our senior clubs and that's a real fact and not an alternative fact!