Christmas

Started by Olly, December 09, 2016, 11:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olly

Is it a pile of shite or what? When I was young I would be excited but now children know their orders. I dont have children but id imagine theyre clean wankers now.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Olly

It all changed when East 17 sang Stay Another Day and looked angry.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Olly

Orior

Advent calendars are not just for Christmas.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Hereiam

Christmas work dinner was last night. I didn't bother going. I'm turnin into a bigger Scrouge with each passin year

BennyCake

Childer get iPhones, Playstations and TVs during the year anyway. How does anyone top that at christmas?

A bloody swiz it is. People complain that they stock the shelves with christmas stuff in September yet they're the same dicks who are buying stuff in september! Bah-humbug!

seafoid

I am getting loads of emails for sales at the moment.
I thought they were for after Christmas
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

muppet

Quote from: hardstation on December 09, 2016, 11:52:05 PM
To be fair, ye can drink more than usual and be described as "merry" rather than "dipso cnut" like every other week.

Is last Christmas over!

Since when?
MWWSI 2017

muppet

MWWSI 2017

No wides

Quote from: Olly on December 09, 2016, 11:48:29 PM
Is it a pile of shite or what? When I was young I would be excited but now children know their orders. I dont have children but id imagine theyre clean w**kers now.

Maybe if you cut down on the w**king yourself you might have a chance of having children.  Do you wear pants on your head when you post as Olly.

muppet

Quote from: No wides on December 10, 2016, 03:34:32 PM
Quote from: Olly on December 09, 2016, 11:48:29 PM
Is it a pile of shite or what? When I was young I would be excited but now children know their orders. I dont have children but id imagine theyre clean w**kers now.

Maybe if you cut down on the w**king yourself you might have a chance of having children.  Do you wear pants on your head when you post as Olly.

Oh kneel, take a bow.  ;D
MWWSI 2017

seafoid

Christmas is magical with kids. Can be hard with in laws.
And it is sad when people are no longer around. Turkey is awful shite. I don't know why people cook it.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

armaghniac

Quote from: seafoid on December 10, 2016, 04:20:49 PMI don't know why people cook it.

It is even worse uncooked.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

laoislad

Quote from: armaghniac on December 10, 2016, 07:59:33 PM
Quote from: seafoid on December 10, 2016, 04:20:49 PMI don't know why people cook it.

It is even worse uncooked.
I dunno. I'd say an uncooked turkey would still taste better than my mother in laws turkey dinner.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.