Stormont Assembly Elections 2017

Started by give her dixie, January 13, 2017, 11:42:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Just seen that rant!!! What was she on?? Magic mushrooms!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ashman

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 14, 2017, 09:09:33 PM

Generally these Shinner speeches are well approved by the party bosses . 

michaelg

Quote from: Franko on March 14, 2017, 04:25:18 PM
What a ridiculous rant from Anderson.  If ever there was a time to use quiet tones and moderate language.  Reassure the moderate nationalists that they've done the right thing voting for SF.  Reassure those UUP voters who listened to Mike TV and transferred to the SDLP that they haven't been sold a pup.  But no.  What a fcukin halfwit she is.

If Arlene forces another election, I'd bet that at least 50% of the gains made last week would be reversed.
She must not have got the  respect, integrity, blahdeblahdeblah memo.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ashman on March 14, 2017, 09:27:06 PM

I thought she was going to break into a song!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Owen Brannigan

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 14, 2017, 09:37:24 PM
Quote from: ashman on March 14, 2017, 09:27:06 PM

I thought she was going to break into a song!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3vnPYaSm0A

podge

What a ridiculous rant from Anderson.  If ever there was a time to use quiet tones and moderate language.  Reassure the moderate nationalists that they've done the right thing voting for SF.  Reassure those UUP voters who listened to Mike TV and transferred to the SDLP that they haven't been sold a pup.  But no.  What a fcukin halfwit she is.

If Arlene forces another election, I'd bet that at least 50% of the gains made last week would be reversed.

Couldn't agree more. 

armaghniac

Quote from: podge on March 14, 2017, 09:58:00 PM

Couldn't agree more.

A good election in 2016 caused the DUP to lose the plot, will SF do likewise in 2017?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

ashman

Quote from: armaghniac on March 14, 2017, 10:48:48 PM
Quote from: podge on March 14, 2017, 09:58:00 PM

Couldn't agree more.

A good election in 2016 caused the DUP to lose the plot, will SF do likewise in 2017?

Big election victories generally lead to hubris .  SF would want to be wary

Armamike

Anderson's hard to listen to at the best of times but this is bizarre. Looks like closing time down the boozer.
That's just, like your opinion man.

armaghniac

Quote from: ashman on March 14, 2017, 10:55:06 PM
Big election victories generally lead to hubris .  SF would want to be wary

After hubris, nemesis.

Dougal Maguire

SF seem to be losing the run of themselves and by rubbing unionist noses in it and calling for a border poll etc they are playing right into DUP hands. Expect an election in weeks, big unionist turnout coupled with lower nationalist turnout and Arlene will be back stronger than ever having 'put manners on SF'
Careful now

armaghniac

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on March 14, 2017, 11:38:53 PM
SF seem to be losing the run of themselves and by rubbing unionist noses in it and calling for a border poll etc they are playing right into DUP hands. Expect an election in weeks, big unionist turnout coupled with lower nationalist turnout and Arlene will be back stronger than ever having 'put manners on SF'

Such a thing would reflect poorly on nationalists, the Brexit thing has not gone away and Anderson's comments, while crude, were directed at May, not the unionists.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: AQMP on March 14, 2017, 11:10:50 PM
At the risk of leaving myself open to legal action, was she completely blootered??

She was definitely on something! I mean who writes her stuff?? Oh wait, Paddy McGuigan, Tones , Clancy and the flying column be looking royalties on that

I know it's leading up to Paddys Day!! Muppet

Dougal Maguire

It's clear that Martin McGuinness was the man keeping it all together
Careful now

Owen Brannigan