European Leagues.

Started by laoislad, August 11, 2012, 10:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh18

Bellingham trying to get Dias a black card there :)

Capt Pat

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 17, 2024, 08:45:09 PMI tend to not mind grealish but he is at a right bit of diving tonight.

Bellingham at it as well all night.

imtommygunn

All at it. 16 corners to nil shows the dominance here. Still might not win but Madrid creating nothing so would likely take penalties.

statto

Quote from: Mourne Red on April 17, 2024, 09:55:06 PM
Quote from: Mourne Red on April 17, 2024, 08:00:25 PMNot too confident tonight - Think Odegaard will show up tonight as he always does but think still a bit of inexperience in the side that will see Bayern through. Hopefully I'm proved wrong mind

Well I was on the money.. Absolutley shocking performances out there tonight. Tomiasyu, Odegaard and Reya only players who turned up tonight
saka jumping into the keeper last week when was easier to score proved big moment in tie.

johnnycool

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 17, 2024, 10:07:47 PMAll at it. 16 corners to nil shows the dominance here. Still might not win but Madrid creating nothing so would likely take penalties.

Real keeper not having many saves to make all the same.

Champions league winners will come out of this game

screenexile

All set up for Madrid to steal it on penalties. City totally dominant but Real have defended brilliantly.

Blowitupref

Best chance in extra time fell to Real Madrid. Rudiger with the miss.  Penalty shootout coming up.

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Blowitupref

Real Madrid progress and probably jumped their biggest hurdle in this competition as they look a good bet to regain the Champions League.

Was City down to bare bones on penalty takers with the goalkeeper taking the last one?
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

AustinPowers

armaghniac

Armagh could take penalties better than Man City.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

jcpen

I said it last week after the first game that only a fool would write Madrid off yet we had posters saying it was definitely going to be a Man City v PSG final.
Anyone who knows anything about football could tell you writing off Madrid, 14 times winners, is a foolish thing to do.
This is one of my 3 usernames.

Capt Pat

De Bruynes miss in the closing stages of normal time was the key moment. He should have buried it and won the game.

Now can City steady themselves after this setback and win the premiership and cup semi at the weekend.

Captain Obvious

A good night for competition that's cup football for you. In truth nobody other than Manchester City supporters wanted to see such a soulless club go on to retain the Champions league title. PSG another soulless so for the health on the sport it will be for the best if they don't win it now that favourties are out.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: armaghniac on April 17, 2024, 10:49:17 PMArmagh could take penalties better than Man City.

Be a few boys on that other thread won't acknowledge this as a Madrid win 😋😀

Milltown Row2

Only a fool would say it three times I tell ya!

City will look to get back on track and see out the league and FA cup now, no distractions and do the four in a row.

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea