Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

country bumpkin

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 01, 2017, 10:19:09 PM
Come on tell all? We are wining the trophies and the SW on top of the rumours!!
Will relay rumour when u release info on those trophies on way to Milltown MR2.......go on blow that trumpet :)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on November 02, 2017, 07:38:06 AM
Will relay rumour when u release info on those trophies on way to Milltown MR2.......go on blow that trumpet :)

That trumpet is well blown!! Tripping over them
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

country bumpkin

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 02, 2017, 07:51:16 AM

[/quote
Ah so u disregard the words of Percy Shelley.....?

'Ozymandias'......can't google....u need a link or indeed explanation just ask ;)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on November 02, 2017, 08:20:14 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 02, 2017, 07:51:16 AM

[/quote
Ah so u disregard the words of Percy Shelley.....?

'Ozymandias'......can't google....u need a link or indeed explanation just ask ;)

No link required, I'm bored
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

cca

Quote from: country bumpkin on November 01, 2017, 09:29:31 PM
Hear that this year's county convention will require the assistance of tellers........gonna be a lotta counting ;)

I heard that CD will be "challenged"; any other major competitions? Obviously Ass Treasurer is vacant....any other vacancies?

Na Glinntí Glasa

chairman's role will be challenged. ive not a clue who else is intending to stand but all is not well at the top. serious bit of bitching going on.
hurl like f**k boi!

Stillwater2

All is not good. Expect a few contested positions.

Belfast GAA man

Quote from: Stillwater2 on November 02, 2017, 05:32:53 PM
All is not good. Expect a few contested positions.
Is a bit of competition not good? This county board isn't pulling up trees....

Na Glinntí Glasa

i would love to know for what reason all the clubs in antrims allocation of all Ireland tickets was cut this year for. when i asked the question we were told that it was down to the fall in our clubs membership.

Im the club registrar and i could confirm that were down about 30 odd members but when i looked back to 2 years before we had the same membership nos as then and received the same amount of tickets as we had the year before. therefore to say this was complete nonsense.

i asked a few other lads in other clubs and they confirmed that theirs was reduced and low and behold they were told a different reason for their allocation being cut. therefore the reasoning behind our cut in allocation was pure lies.

so who got all our clubs tickets?

hurl like f**k boi!

NAG1

Quote from: Dunloy realist on November 03, 2017, 08:49:12 AM
i would love to know for what reason all the clubs in antrims allocation of all Ireland tickets was cut this year for. when i asked the question we were told that it was down to the fall in our clubs membership.

Im the club registrar and i could confirm that were down about 30 odd members but when i looked back to 2 years before we had the same membership nos as then and received the same amount of tickets as we had the year before. therefore to say this was complete nonsense.

i asked a few other lads in other clubs and they confirmed that theirs was reduced and low and behold they were told a different reason for their allocation being cut. therefore the reasoning behind our cut in allocation was pure lies.

so who got all our clubs tickets?

In short, sponsors.

Hence one of the fall outs in SV.

Na Glinntí Glasa

thats what i thought myself. no surprise the business forum is up and running and our allocation of tickets drops. hard working vols who give time up for nothing lose their allocation due to a bit of money coming in. the fact that we were told a blatant lie about why our allocation was cut is what annoys me more.

theres decent guys in the top level who want to do a good job but sadly there are few amongst a bad bunch

hurl like f**k boi!

Stillwater2

My own clubs membership increased but All Ireland tickets allocation stayed the same. When raised, we were informed the same as yourself. Sponsors need looked after was the reply.

JimStynes

The SW primary schools got their allocation taken away as well. A slap on the mouth for the schools after putting a lot of effort into coaching throughout the year.

paddyjohn

I don't believe any of the above. SV are making great strides.

Belfast GAA man

Quote from: paddyjohn on November 03, 2017, 03:12:27 PM
I don't believe any of the above. SV are making great strides.
Could you outline the great strides you refer to?
Only big advance I can see is the Business Forum but details of how much it has raised and where the money has gone are not known....