Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longballin

Quote from: southtyronegael on March 24, 2017, 12:16:03 PM
The star player from our last 3 ai minor winning teams have all gone by the wayside cause of Harte. Mulgrew 04 coney 08 and now r o neill. Anyone see the pattern?

Absolutly true - Mulgrew was hung out to dry, a fantastic footballer. Other players were worked with and patience shown them...

In hiding

southtyronegael

Quote from: In hiding on March 24, 2017, 01:46:56 PM
Is anyone listening anymore ?
they cant hear cause they have their heads buried too deep in the sand.

vallankumous

Quote from: southtyronegael on March 24, 2017, 12:16:03 PM
The star player from our last 3 ai minor winning teams have all gone by the wayside cause of Harte. Mulgrew 04 coney 08 and now r o neill. Anyone see the pattern?

There's a million possible reasons for this.

vallankumous

Quote from: bigpackiechestout on March 24, 2017, 10:32:21 AM
Quote from: vallankumous on March 24, 2017, 09:44:43 AM
Quote from: Legoman5 on March 23, 2017, 10:54:28 AM

How is it that TTM cudnt radio broastcast it online and yet Michael Murphy was allowed to stream it live online on his business page??

He might not have been allowed but did it anyway.

What is the story with Teamtalk? They've been frantically appealing for people to sign their petition but as far as I've seen they haven't actually given an explanation as to why their coverage is being restricted

My guess is that is product is worth more when exclusive. It's hard to sell a product offered for free.

Also.
The u21 championship is sponsored by Eirgrid.

If I'm sponsoring a championship I want my name out there more than an internet broadcaster using that championship puts their own sponsors name. Example, I'd want Eirgrid mentioned more than Sallys.

While I do not know the reason I know the GAA have done deals with organisations I have no trust in.

southtyronegael

Quote from: BennyHarp on March 24, 2017, 01:12:06 AM
Quote from: southtyronegael on March 23, 2017, 11:22:19 PM
Quote from: teaminamillion on March 23, 2017, 06:39:31 PM
Irish news off the fence interesting read today especially Tyrone supporter since the seventies 'Austin'. Unfortunately this is the very sad state of affairs we are in. Of course the Irish news gave their customary sneering response to Austin. Nobody but nobody criticizes our Mickey in their eyes.
seen that too. looks like there are alot more 'austins' out there other than whats on here.

There were lots of "Austins" when Down beat us in 2008 too. I'd prefer to just get behind the team, but sure, each to their own.
thats bullshit. tyrone played really well against down but lost out in replay. i remember backing tyrone at 20/1 for ai after down game. felt we still had the potential in 08. different feeling in 2017.

ose 14

for those not listening its on teamtalk so its not :)

tothetop03

After getting soaked in Balybofey on saturday  coming home pissed off and cried all week about the performance and vowed i would not go back.....guess what looking forward to going to the game tomorrow v Mayo in Omagh and improved performance and all will be forgive, hon Tyrone........fickle oul sport this...

vallankumous

Quote from: tothetop03 on March 25, 2017, 09:35:50 AM
After getting soaked in Balybofey on saturday  coming home pissed off and cried all week about the performance and vowed i would not go back.....guess what looking forward to going to the game tomorrow v Mayo in Omagh and improved performance and all will be forgive, hon Tyrone........fickle oul sport this...

Love it haha.

That Ballybofey place could suck the life out of a birthday party at McDonalds.

BennyHarp

Quote from: southtyronegael on March 24, 2017, 09:50:37 PM
Quote from: BennyHarp on March 24, 2017, 01:12:06 AM
Quote from: southtyronegael on March 23, 2017, 11:22:19 PM
Quote from: teaminamillion on March 23, 2017, 06:39:31 PM
Irish news off the fence interesting read today especially Tyrone supporter since the seventies 'Austin'. Unfortunately this is the very sad state of affairs we are in. Of course the Irish news gave their customary sneering response to Austin. Nobody but nobody criticizes our Mickey in their eyes.
seen that too. looks like there are alot more 'austins' out there other than whats on here.

There were lots of "Austins" when Down beat us in 2008 too. I'd prefer to just get behind the team, but sure, each to their own.
thats bullshit. tyrone played really well against down but lost out in replay. i remember backing tyrone at 20/1 for ai after down game. felt we still had the potential in 08. different feeling in 2017.

There was plenty of people like yourself making exactly the same noises that's you are making now. I was stood behind a group of middle aged men who were booing at Harte as he walked off the pitch. It was embarrassing to see Tyrone fans behave in such a way. That's the same embarrassment that I feel when I read your posts now.....you seem like the type who goes along to boo at the team. But like I said, each to their own. 
That was never a square ball!!

southtyronegael

I wouldn't even waste the diesel to go and boo Harte.

Club boi

Reality Check needed men. That team is no were near an All Ireland. I wouldn't put a free bet on them Winning Ulster

longballin

Carmen Stateside

Thats a poor mayo team and a worse Tyrone team.  Terrible stuff to watch

Il Bomber Destro

I do find some of Harte's selections baffling.

I struggle to see the logic in the continuous chances afforded to McShane.

McCurry should have been whipped off after about 40 minutes today, he was struggling badly and his body language wasn't good. Burns had a great game against Monaghan and hasn't been seen since? Munroe and McNulty featured heavily in pre season but again seemed to have fallen off the radar.

Loughran got an opportunity today but we haven't seen McHugh, McCullagh or Cassidy in the league so you've got to wonder what the point is when they can't even get an opportunity in the league.

We need a bit of a shake up against Kerry next week, still an outside chance of a final spot.

Hopefully the likes of Burns, Conall McCann, Brennan and Mulgrew get a run out next week as some players have really exhausted Harte's faith at this point.