Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legoman5

Quote from: southtyronegael on March 22, 2017, 12:46:51 PM
Paddy tally must be on the shortlist now too.mattie is no1 choice though.

I dont see how Mattie jumps ahead of O'Rourke? Im not running him down as he's proven to be a good Club manager but O'Rourke's past success Club and County puts him up there regardless of how Monaghan play!

tothetop03

Quote from: Fuzzman on March 22, 2017, 10:04:00 AM
What's the story with Teamtalkmag now allowed to broadcast games any more?
Is it the GAA that's stopping them? Why?
How do other channels like Armagh do it?

I told you Damian Harvey spoke out  at congress.. Croke Park pulled the rug on County  Games outside Tyrone, they have no Power to stop them anywhere else at this stage...but that could change...

longballin

Quote from: Gaffer on March 21, 2017, 11:58:52 PM
Quote from: longballin on March 20, 2017, 11:14:24 AM
Quote from: Gaffer on March 19, 2017, 11:57:58 PM
Quote from: longballin on March 19, 2017, 07:44:44 PM
I think the issue is the delusion we are a threat to the Dubs or on the brink of an All Ireland title is the issue. Same works the other way when Tyrone win a league game the hype is way OTT

That 'delusion' comes from the press not the Tyrone team!

You need to get out more and listen to what supporters say and look at comments on social media

I said 'not the Tyrone team' you berk !

Berk?!  :)  is this an English sitcom?

skeog

What did Damian speak out about.Damian is a very articulate individual who is a very well versed in matters gaa.

tothetop03

Quote from: skeog on March 22, 2017, 06:42:17 PM
What did Damian speak out about.Damian is a very articulate individual who is a very well versed in matters gaa.

This is one of his statements on twitter from congress....

the Tyrone club delegates didn't even debate the thing. One delegate told the top table "to do what they wanted."

Sad reflection of the people some of our clubs appoint to county committee......

The above is from his twitter....

southtyronegael

Quote from: Legoman5 on March 22, 2017, 02:09:25 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on March 22, 2017, 12:46:51 PM
Paddy tally must be on the shortlist now too.mattie is no1 choice though.

I dont see how Mattie jumps ahead of O'Rourke? Im not running him down as he's proven to be a good Club manager but O'Rourke's past success Club and County puts him up there regardless of how Monaghan play!
just my personal opinion. i think mc gleenan would be perfect for tyrone at minute as he is a very likeable, positive thinking person. he might lift the gloom a bit. i happen to know a few monaghan county players from scotstown and they actually rated him higher than o rourke as a coach. but id take either.

lenny

Interesting to see that Philip Jordan has a column with rte now and this week he picks the greatest player he has seen. I thought he would go for peter canavan but he has put the gooch ahead of canavan. Interesting choice given he would've seen both players up close. Have to admit I would just about agree although canavan was definitely a great player.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: lenny on March 22, 2017, 07:58:18 PM
Interesting to see that Philip Jordan has a column with rte now and this week he picks the greatest player he has seen. I thought he would go for peter canavan but he has put the gooch ahead of canavan. Interesting choice given he would've seen both players up close. Have to admit I would just about agree although canavan was definitely a great player.

Interesting to see Lenny continually contributing on here along with his 5 Tyrone aliases pedaling the same old dirge on the lot.

Obsessed.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: rabbit on March 22, 2017, 12:08:55 PM
Who would you fellas want as Tyrone manager if Mickey Harte was to step a side?

Canavan, Logan and Dooher?
Mattie McGleenan?
Malachy O'Rourke?
Who else?

It's kinda irrelevant to be honest, Harte is the manager - like it or not - and he's manager until he decides enough is enough. The players love him - no chance of anything happening in the immediate future.

Goals_Will_Come

southtyronegael

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on March 22, 2017, 08:56:08 PM

Mattie McGleenan?
Malachy O'Rourke?
Who else?

It's kinda irrelevant to be honest, Harte is the manager - like it or not - and he's manager until he decides enough is enough. The players love him - no chance of anything happening in the immediate future.
i think the county board will decide when enough is enough not mickey harte.

Legoman5

Quote from: tothetop03 on March 22, 2017, 04:40:03 PM
Quote from: Fuzzman on March 22, 2017, 10:04:00 AM
What's the story with Teamtalkmag now allowed to broadcast games any more?
Is it the GAA that's stopping them? Why?
How do other channels like Armagh do it?

I told you Damian Harvey spoke out  at congress.. Croke Park pulled the rug on County  Games outside Tyrone, they have no Power to stop them anywhere else at this stage...but that could change...

How is it that TTM cudnt radio broastcast it online and yet Michael Murphy was allowed to stream it live online on his business page??

Legoman5

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on March 22, 2017, 08:56:08 PM

Mattie McGleenan?
Malachy O'Rourke?
Who else?

Wouldn't says it Irrelevant as this is a discussion board and tops are there to be discussed it a question is asked...

teaminamillion

Irish news off the fence interesting read today especially Tyrone supporter since the seventies 'Austin'. Unfortunately this is the very sad state of affairs we are in. Of course the Irish news gave their customary sneering response to Austin. Nobody but nobody criticizes our Mickey in their eyes.

RedHandTom

Two awful showings in Ballybofey in the space of 4 days. Was at the u21 game last night. We were beaten by a better side hands down. I watched Logan and Dooher on the line with no answers and ran around like two headless chickens. To any of you saying they should take over from Mickey. Think again.