Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piarsaigh Oga

wel considering na piarsaigh oga is already in use..then no i am not clever enough to put Na in my username u muppet

thewanderer

in in el i think p oga is right. the user sould not be using a players nickname on the board as it leaves a wrong impression. davo please edit ur name or else stop posting. >:(

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: thewanderer on July 02, 2010, 12:27:27 PM
in in el i think p oga is right. the user sould not be using a players nickname on the board as it leaves a wrong impression. davo please edit ur name or else stop posting. >:(

funny enough I have questioned the aforementioned davo a few times about the poster on this baord.  He has categorically denied it. 

Did I see someone registered as Harpo on this board before?  Or maybe that was Orchardcounty.

maddog

Quote from: mayo 4 eva on July 02, 2010, 12:16:41 PM
Lads, sorry for the intrusion here, im just wondering where Armagh Harps Gaa Club are situated??  Our clubs ladies U14 team is playing in feile peil na nOg up there this weekend and theres a few of us heading up for the day to support the young ones.  We'd be coming from enniskillen direction. Thanks in advance.

You will likely be going via Aughnacloy and Caledon then. When you come into Armagh keep going on the same road until you see the Athletic grounds on your right. Continue over the bridge in front of you and you will see a big hotel and the RUC station on your right. The right turn will take you to Newry so stay left but immediately after these lights , the signs will likely be saying Dungannon A29 and bus stop so follow that, the road bears right along a row of shops and after 100 yards turn left down the side of the mall. Continue down left hand side of the mall until you come to a roundabout by the courthouse. Go straight over that, continue for another 500 yards until you come to another roundabout with signpost taking you to Dungannon at 10am position and the second exit taking you to Loughall at the sort of 1pm position. Take the second exit and continue for about 400 yards and you will see St Pats primary school on the left and the harps social club opposite. At the school turn left up the hill and as you get to the brow of the hill Abbey Park is through the gates on the left hand side. When the games are done the social club is just back down the hill.

Erwin Rommel

Quote from: thewanderer on July 02, 2010, 09:01:14 AM
sure didnt one of ur mates beg the gazette not to release his name for fear of a hero,s party. ps just to let u know nuddie has been approached by the ogs manager to see if he will take on the roll of party organiser for the senior team, i hear he does a good job ;) ;) ;)

a bold mlove, but is it to late?  :o

illdecide

Maddog it might be better to direct him in from Dungannon Roundabout (i know its a few mile longer but better roads and easier for directions) what ya tink?
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

thewanderer

erwin its never toolate and im only being polite nothin more nothin less, do u have something to hide ;)

bennydorano

Certain amount of irony in your post, my identity is well known to Harps and Ogs posters alike, yet no Harps or Pearse Og posters know who you are and yet you hide behind your cowardly anonymity with the sole purpose of stirring shite and posting slanderous/libelous garbage that could land a person in bother.  Feel free to contact me.

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: bennydorano on July 02, 2010, 03:19:40 PM
Certain amount of irony in your post, my identity is well known to Harps and Ogs posters alike, yet no Harps or Pearse Og posters know who you are and yet you hide behind your cowardly anonymity with the sole purpose of stirring shite and posting slanderous/libelous garbage that could land a person in bother.  Feel free to contact me.

:D Very good Benny.  I must admit, I had a wee laugh about that one

thewanderer

Quote from: bennydorano on July 02, 2010, 03:19:40 PM
what are u taking about, what slanderous garbage are u talking about, check the spirit of the posts.   ps i havent a clue who u are or do i want to know. as regards stirring shit take a look at some of ur own posts before starting cleaner than clean assertions about ur self. but if ur annoyed i will not correspond with u again.

Passing_Interest

Wanderer.....a poor man's Tony Fearon
Nothing but the same old story.........

bennydorano

Quote from: thewanderer on June 28, 2010, 08:42:50 AM
benny theres one big liar on this board and ask dynesy u give him his backing last year and then fell in behind the messiah. looks like the pressure is mounting, i hear the honest people in the club are gettin restless another poor result but sure maybe you s had 20 missing. ;D
This slanderous/libelous garbage, what spirit were you trying to capture here??

You are a cowardly liar who hides behind his anonymity.

Erwin Rommel

Quote from: bennydorano on July 02, 2010, 09:34:47 PM
Quote from: thewanderer on June 28, 2010, 08:42:50 AM
benny theres one big liar on this board and ask dynesy u give him his backing last year and then fell in behind the messiah. looks like the pressure is mounting, i hear the honest people in the club are gettin restless another poor result but sure maybe you s had 20 missing. ;D
This slanderous/libelous garbage, what spirit were you trying to capture here??

You are a cowardly liar who hides behind his anonymity.

Agreed and a lier as well by the look of things saying he doesnt know who you are benny and then making accusations about what you did.  >:(

armaghniac

Well done to the Armagh hurlers, winning 3-15 to 3-14 win in the Nicky Rackard Cup final at Croke Park. Lets hope other Armagh teams win there this season.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

IVEDECIDED

Lets hope other Armagh teams play there this season!